The Genie game

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your wish is granted, but only because you now live under a bridge!

i wish my work wasnt so busy!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Your wish is granted, but now your job is to sit in an empty room doing nothing from 9-5!

I wish my house would clean itself.

Your wish is granted but he completely destroys the room he is in.

I wish my new bunnies would bond with me faster.

Your wish is granted but now Bullseye has Gi-stasis.

I wish my cat would stop attacking me!

Your wish has been granted, but the genie lets you know that it will only last for a week before hitting you twice as hard.

I wish that Lümi would get healthier. I want to get him antibiotics asap but i can't drive... booo

Your wish is granted. Lumi gets healthier but you can't drive for double the time you normally would drive.

I wish our snow would melt and dry up.

I do not understand the reverse consequence. I can't drive because i'm not old enough to get a full liscense, and puppy liscense isn't going to cut it.

Anyway, your wish has been granted and snow will melt real soon. The bad thing is-all the melting snow that you see; it will pour down on you, and only you, until you no longer see snow around. It will soak you to your bones.

I really wish that i could get away from this country, from this dumphole, from my parents.

Your wish is granted, but you can't bring your bunnies with you

I wish my parents would let me get another rabbit

Your wish is granted, but the second bun escapes and you never find him!

I wish it wouldn't snow today.

Your wish has been granted, but now all your friends get Covid and you can't see them for 2 months. And when they have Covid, their phones break so you can't call them.

I wish I could get a new laptop.

You will. It will arrive tomorrow. But your sweet mischevious boy will chew the brand new cord to bits without fail. He's lucky you hadn't plugged it in yet!

I really wish i didn't have chronic asthma.

Your wish is granted but everything you make will break.

I wish I could make friends with a dolphin🤪

Your wish comes true but the dolphin turns on you and you end up drowning.

I wish I had electricity in our shed where Theo lives.

Latest posts

Back