The Genie game

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your wish is granted. But now you have 2,000 rabbits living with you.

I wish I could memorize things instantly...

Your wish is granted, but you have to spend 5 hours a day memorizing scenes of hippos pooping.

I wish i didn't have homework.

Your wish is granted, but it passes by on two days and the winter is the coldest on record.
I wish my marriage wasn't failing :-( (a little afraid of the defect on that one. . .)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Your wish is granted, but now your marriage is succeeding so spectacularly that all the single people in world feel compelled by jealousy to pelt you with rotten tomatoes where ever you go!

I wish my bunnies' stock of veggies would stay fresh for at least a whole week.

I can deal with tomatoes.
Your wish is granted but the rest of your food goes bad within minutes.
I wish I could move from Las Vegas to a nice, clean house in a suburb of Denver.

Your wish is granted but all of your neighbours are on the sex offender registry.

I wish I was bigger and stronger.

Your wish is granted. Now, your bunnies are constipated.
I wish my bunnies would only use their litter box for poops and pees. It would make cleaning the cage soooo much easier.

Wish granted but your rabbits eat it all before you even have a chance to taste it.
I wish Merlin would get out of his ugly stage so I can take pictures of him to post on my website!

Your wish is granted, but your camera breaks.
I wish this migraine would go away and never come back.

You're wish is granted but now the heat is unbearable and everything dies.

I wish I had more free time.

Your wish is granted. You get two days without rain. However, after the two days, it rains for days on end, and not just the drizzle we've been getting (I like the rain, myself. It is a nice change from the heat).
I wish it wouldn't get so hot here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Latest posts

Back