the FUZZ-E family

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chey i just strolled across ur blog and i gotta tell u ..u do some kewl stuff!!..i really enjoyed looking at all ur pics !..i absolfreakinlutely love the bowls ziptied together to make a cave AND a margarita deck.....im gonna try that for my buns.but i def gotta go bigger...im gona hit the thrift stores this weekend and see what i can find..i also use that shelf that u have from the dollar store ,but i use it as a hay rack ..the one that slides on under a shelf..very nifty little gadget!......ill def be back to visit ur blog u got some great ideas that im gonna steal . .,.and im looking forward to more pics!..
thwavesmile.gif

Flash Gordon wrote:
Chey i just strolled across ur blog and i gotta tell u ..u do some kewl stuff!!..i really enjoyed looking at all ur pics !..i absolfreakinlutely love the bowls ziptied together to make a cave AND a margarita deck.....im gonna try that for my buns.but i def gotta go bigger...im gona hit the thrift stores this weekend and see what i can find..i also use that shelf that u have from the dollar store ,but i use it as a hay rack ..the one that slides on under a shelf..very nifty little gadget!......ill def be back to visit ur blog u got some great ideas that im gonna steal . .,.and im looking forward to more pics!..
thwavesmile.gif
Thank you so much! i have been crazy busy this week so i couln't post pics. i am working on making a purse to carry hugo or dizzy in, i'll post a pic of that when i'm done. i"m also making a site to post all of my creations on. its pretty empty right now, but it will soon befilled with pics and stuff. why don't you see it? here's the link:
http://thecrittercabin.webs.com/
thanx
chey

Flash Gordon wrote:
very Kewl page Chey!.ill visit you regularly to see what ur up to:)
thanks, im CRAZy busy this week so might not updaate, i was rated #1 new site for this week! the prize might be geting tchanged from the critter cabin .web.com to just .com.

What a GREAT blog you have. Your babies are so cute and spoiled.

I'm going to enjoy following all your stories and pictures of your babies.

Susan:)

Latest posts

Back