The Funniest Habbit of my Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyKat

Reaction score
My Smudges Funniest habit,

My rabbits cage has a shelf where his food is and where he likes to lay down.

Every morning I let him run around the living room while I clean his cage. Each cleaning I move his two favourite toys to the top shelf. As soon as I let him back in the cage he goes to the top shelf to eat, sees the toys and throws them down to the bottom level.

Sometime I will just put the two toys up there even when not cleaning just so I can watch him throw them back down again.

What funny thing does your bunny do?

Nikki will obsessively put everything back where it was if we move it too. Ted was our funniest bunny though. He was a climber and got over wire as high as 48 inches. He also had a wicker ball with a bell he liked to play with a whole lot. I'd roll it on the floor and he would chase it down, pick it up, and bring it back and drop it by me so we could do it again and again. Rabbit fetch. I sure do miss him.

Kramer loves to play chase. At first I thought he was being territorial of his cage. I have been litter box training him and when I go in his cage to place his lil poops in the litter box he chases my hand around. So when he has time to play outside his cage I tried scratching my fingers on the carpet and moving my hand in zig zag and circles and sure enough he hauled butt to my hand from accross the room and started to chase it. If I stop he will nudge my hand as if he is saying "keep going this is fun, I wanna catch your hand again" LOL If I keep my hand still too long he will start to lick it and nudge it even harder. I start moving my hand around again like a cat chasing a string and he gets so happy.

My 1st bunny, Fedorento, would sneak into the bathroom, bite the tip of the toilet paper and run all over the hall with it. He liked to decorate our place with that "beautiful" patch of white t.p. and thought we humans have very poor taste for decoration.

MILU would "hunt" my sandals when I sat down to watch TV and he'd run with them all over the living room to finally bring them back to where I was, or to hide (and "kill") them at his home!

Hawkeye likes to munch on dandilions while sprawled out on the floor.. she reminds me of a fake, stuffed rabbit with her back legs splayed out like a frog lol.

Usually as soon as she gets comfortable, Random will come, steal her treat, and run away... which ends up in all three rabbits running around like crazy (Winry likes to get in on the action just cuz lol)

Benjamin loves to play chase in his yard. You clap your hands and he races around the yard doing bunny blinks, then runs back and looks at you. When the grass is long he hides in it like a tiger. So cute.

I keep Philippe's pellet food in a bucket with a lid on it for easier scooping, and when I take the lid off and put it on the floor he grabs it and runs around in circles with it, and it's almost as big as he is!

Nikki likes to lay down by the huge shop Vac when I'm cleaning the bunny room and go to sleep--usually less than a foot away. This is a huge 30 gallon 7 horsepower vac too. Spike will follow around behind you like a stealth ninja-bunny unless you are watching him.

Jake will fight with my husband to try and get whatever he is eating: chips bag, his apple..
But I think the cutest funny thing he does is when he wants to be petted, he will stick his head through his cage while you pet him and rest his head.

When I had Gulliver, it was gross but funny that he would lay around with his back legs out and poop, like a gumball machine. And also sleep by his water bowl so he didn't have to get up, when he wanted a drink he could just hang his head in the bowl and lick from the side. Lazy lazy bunny.

Awhhh!!.

Peter just has this thing where he will only curiously come out of his cage if I'm talking to him in an overly happy high pitched tone. As soon as I go back to regular tone he is almost nonchalant.

When I first got Lola I had this little stuffed carebear I though would be cute for her too play with. Ever since that bear went in the cage they have been insperable! When I take him out to wash him lola makes these cute little sounds until I give him back :')

When Donna see her friend Blake she runs around her cage seems shes excited to
to see her mate........I put blake together with her then after a minute u see them making love....bunny are productive i swear......lol

And then there is Coal. She's a Blue Mini-Rex. We have a huge litter pan we fill with Shredded newspaper. Then she will get into it and dig, hop around, or play submarine--she'll move around under the paper and all you see is the paper moving or her ears sticking up.

Once when my parents where sitting outside in the pool area Patchy hopped up to them and sat down next to the chair- waiting for some food but when he didnt get any he jumped up on the empty chair infront of them and leaned his head forward as if to say 'Why aren't you giving me food?' and when that wasn't enough he jumped up in-between my mum and dad and the outdoor sofa thing :) So cute! <3

If Tiberius follows me into the bathroom, he'll jump into my pants and lay down. He refuses to get out and often times I have to push him out of the pant leg to get him out.
He also likes to watch TV cuddled up with my cats.

Latest posts

Back