The Funniest Habbit of my Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My boy who is no longer with us used to get so excited when i brought him some parsley that he would gently take it from my hand and then run around the room with it before sitting down to eat it. And sometimes he would pull a sprig of parsley out of Pippins mouth and eat it lol. >.

My rabbit has done lots of funny things...
1. Like yours- you put a toy in its food bowl and it throws it out of the bowl and down the stairs.
2. Pushes the hamster ball when the hamster is inside it.
3. Goes mad for any sweets!
4. Jumps onto the chairs in the dining room to try and get onto the table (until we stop her!)
Rabbits are sooo cute and funny..lol.

I had a rabbit named Layla who used to be able to get out of any cage. One day, she was in a cage where there were two doors on the roof of the cage. The cage was against the wall, and there was a windowsill a few feet above it. I was sitting on my patio one day, and I see her hoping along outside. I freak out, about to go after my mom for letting her out, but when I go to put her back in her cage, I see the cage latch is open, but the door is closed. I also see a trail of ripped wall paper, and a hole in the screen of the open window. This little Houdini had jumped out of her cage, somehow jumped three feet up to a window sill and chewed through the screen. She must have really wanted some fresh air!

Spunkyest bunny I ever owned haha :p

My bunny Jelly ( R.i.p. ~April 2011) used to lick my face. If I laid down on the floor, she just hopped over to my face and would lick and lick and lick me until I got up. Such a little sweet heart.

My little boy, Vito, likes to sneak into my shoe closet and lounge (sometimes nibbles) on my designer shoes. Not the hiking boots or the cheapie shoes. It has to be Designer...and Stilettos!!

Moving this to the main rabbit forum since the "bunny chat" area is where bunnies get on the computer and talk about their humans and their desire to run for President, etc......

Probably my most recent favourite is when I'm lying in bed watching TV, Toby will jump from the floor right onto my face. I almost got a nail in the eye last night.

Haha.. oh the silly things bunnies do. :p

One of my past bunnies, Charlie, would follow you around and nudge you in the back of the calf towards the food. She'd even start digging if you didn't go all the way to scooping the food. My other rabbit, Lexi, would ring her bell when her bowl was empty and run in circles around her food and thump at you until it was filled. Another grumpy old man rabbit I had was Mac, and he would grunt and bat at toys and fling them back at me.. I think he liked attacking them, haha.

Can't wait to see what my new bunny's "quirks" will be :D

Haha I love all stories but for now Marisa and the Toby jumping onto her face made me laugh so much... That happened to me.. :D
B the way, RIP Jelly!!

Layla seems to think she's a monkey or a parrot and should be up high.. Like, the back of the couch or on top of any box or my shoulders.. Scares me half the time, haha

Here's picture evidence of her up on the back of the couch.. haha

photo12.jpg

Haha I had a boy once who jumped straight out of the hand basin during a bath, onto my shoulders! Sat on my neck, paws on my head, indignant face staring over my head. :p Sadly, my brother and I were too hysterical to think of getting the camera. It was so cute, I forgave him the water dripped all down my back, heh.

Latest posts

Back