The forum software just updated

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

RabbitO

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The software updated and we have found that often that will reset your Preferences. Especially if you have had the Disable Ads checked.

IF you are seeing ads again, just go to Preferences and check the Disable ads again. And remember to SAVE.

If they are showing checked, uncheck them, Save. Then go back and check them and SAVE. It reset that feature.

RabbitO

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You must be a member of the forum. And you have unlimited editing so when your item sells you can edit the top post and change the For Sale prefix to Sold.

Reaction score
Just a minor issue, but I couldn’t upload a pic from my photo library into a post that I made in the nutrition + behavior forum.

I have posted a few pics in the past using the same method, but I’m unable to do it now. I’m wondering if this is due to the software update?

RabbitO

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
How were you trying to do it?
You can just use the attach files button on the lower left of each post, and upload directly from your gallery of images on your device.

Reaction score
Hmmm it worked that time for the galaxy pic

lets see if it works with the bowl, which was the original pic subject

……I tried, it doesn’t

also just tried attaching a pic of Chicago I had in my photo library, that didn’t work, either

……but I was able to attach a pic of a Vermeer painting I had in my photo library

not sure why it works with some pics and not others?

Oh well not a huge issue

thanks for your prompt response RabbitO

Attachments

• 6F2A15D9-B09C-4F65-AD9C-2FECC68509E2.jpeg
    6F2A15D9-B09C-4F65-AD9C-2FECC68509E2.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts