The Fellowship of the Food Bowl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Marisa. They are coming out, slowly but surely. And her butt region looks much better lol. I think she enjoys being groomed. She just sits there most of the time and when she starts moving it's just to sniff and explore, but she doesn't put up a fight when i put her back into the grooming spot. I put her back in her hutch afterwards and put up a play pen around it and she starts to binky and zoom around so she's a happy little girl!

Here are some more pics. After a few days and several hours of grooming she's looking much better!

a003-1.jpg

c018.jpg

a017.jpg

a023-1.jpg

The different size pics are really annoying. >.<
a041.jpg

a025.jpg

A few pics of Merry. She's grown so much she almost looks like a totally different rabbit! Her tiny little dewlap looks funny. She is the queen of the house and she lets everyone know it. xD

005a.jpg
002a.jpg

009a.jpg
010a.jpg

MarisaAndToby wrote:
I demand an update on all 3 of my Aussie Buns... including many pictures!
Well here it is!

Sorry i have been gone for a few months. House hunting as been very stressful and ridiculously time consuming. No to mention other family issues i have been dealing with which sent me back to that dark place no one likes going to.

But on a brighter note, all bunnies are doing just fine! Not only are they fine, but so are my other 2 new additions!!!

Meet my new cashmere mini lop, Rene Picard! (he is Jean-luc Picards nephew!!! =DDD

He's still with the breeder, picking him up in a couple of weeks after we've moved. He's approx 3 months now and just got a clipping in this pic. Can't wait to bring him home and give him cuddles im sure he wont be impressed with! lol

renenow1.jpg

And this, ladies and gents, is my English Angora!!!!!! He's already sooooooo sweeeet and fluffy i just want to smoosh him! xD I haven't decided on a name just yet, though i am leaning towards Hagrid or Fizzgig. I'm slightly more likely to go with Fizzgig cause Hagrid is not only hairy, but huge and might suit my Newfie better (when i get it, sitll haven't got one yet. =().

hagridorfizzgig.jpg

Just a small update on 1 of my fuzzies, Padme. Turns out she may be a hermaphrodite!!! =O But i will elaborate on my suspicions once I have seen the vet, which will either be this weekend or next. Most likely next as we already have so much to do this weekend and so little time.

Will update on the rest of my bunbuns and post pics after were moved and settled. but i can tell you that i am building an enclosure just for the bunnies! Well, when i say enclosure, i mean its where they'll be sleeping but also an area full of fun and exciting things and places to explore when they're out playing! So looking forward to the project!

Will visit everyones blogs soon! Just wanted to give a quick update. <3

Latest posts

Back