The Earth is not your personal ashtray!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
ha ha ha ha i hate when people litter, it drives me nuts, i especially hate cigarette butts, ugh.

Patti that is a big pet peeve of mine when people throw cig butts out thier car windows!!!!! you have an ashtray in your car, use it!!!!!!!!!! lol

Funny thing, on a lot of new cars the ashtray is optional equipment these days. I had a rental car in May that didn't have an ashtray.

slavetoabunny wrote:
Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
ha ha ha ha i hate when people litter, it drives me nuts, i especially hate cigarette butts, ugh.

Patti that is a big pet peeve of mine when people throw cig butts out thier car windows!!!!! you have an ashtray in your car, use it!!!!!!!!!! lol

Funny thing, on a lot of new cars the ashtray is optional equipment these days. I had a rental car in May that didn't have an ashtray.

My car is an '07, and it doesn't have an ashtray or a lighter. Which is just fine with me.

Happi Bun wrote:
The ashtray idea is brilliant! I'm going to buy a cheap one and place it where they normally sit with some kind of sign asking to "please put your cigarette butts here". They do look under 18, I'm pretty sure anyway. Maybe one of the guy friends is older, but the girl definitely looks under 18. I don't think she is even driving yet.

:nope:
In all honesty, I would call the police directly and see if they would be willing to go over and check it out. If they are under 18, maybe they can scare them into not smoking( threatening with fines if they don't stop maybe?). They really shouldn't be smoking at all if they're underage.

Latest posts

Back