The Duchess Of UP Diaries, Luna edition.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've given my guys bird toys. In fact I have a friend who has birds and buns. I think it should be ok. What was the situation with the bird toy? Did Luna like it?

Vanessa

I never gave it to her. I was planning on it, but for some reason it never happened. I have to remember where I put it so I can give it to her. I think she would like it but she always surprises me.

Luna is doing great...As bratty as ever, lol. I love her little grumpy face. Giving her meds was interesting, but we got through it. :) How are your cuties doing?

As good as ever. Been flopping like crazy, especially Clementine! I never get tired of seeing her all flopped out.

I'm so glad that you gave Luna a home and she is doing well and you two are growing close to each other! I hope that she stays well and doesn't have any more infections! How are your other critters doing! I remember the plates you posted for the guinea pigs! :)

Vanessa

Quick question: one of my coworkers has some apple trees. I was wondering if Luna could have some fresh cut branches?

It depends if they treat them with systemic pesticides. If so, then I wouldn't be. However if they're not treating them then I think you should be fine :)

I just spent 3 hours cleaning 3 huge guinea pig cages, Luna's cage/area, cut the nails of 7 guinea pigs and 2 cats (attempted luna...ATTEMPTED), groomed 1 guinea pig, cleaned litter boxes, fed and watered the zoo, vacuumed the room, and changed and washed my bedding. Why am I still awake at 1:25 am? Luna was giving me dirty looks, so I turned my light off. Now I am staring at the walls in the dark. Love you too Luna.

Wow, it has been a while. Life got busy. I realized that Luna's one year anniversary slipped by. I can't believe I have had her for a whole year! She has come so far, I am so proud of her and so very happy we found eachother. She is a brat to photograph these days, most of her pictures are blurry. Oh, she also got a brother. His name is Flanderz and he is a 3 month old puggle. Luna loves him, he is terrified of her. Lol.

View attachment 1424833016122.jpg

View attachment 1424833030971.jpg

View attachment 1424833118723.jpg

OMG A PUGGLE!!

How are they getting along?? I'd love a dog but I'm so scared that it would hurt/scare the buns! He's such a cutie! Luna's adorable as always, I'm so glad she's doing well. :)

Latest posts

Back