The Duchess Of UP Diaries, Luna edition.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this box ok to give Luna? I normally only give her brown ones with no ink or anything on them. Just wanted to make sure all that color stuff was safe for her. Thanks in advance. :)

1403997992962.jpg

Random observation: the shed pattern on Luna's back looks like a cat head. I wish I could get a picture (I find it hilarious) but she doesn't like to cooperate with things like that.

I got teary eyed reading the first page of this because it reminds me so much of my bunny that I just adopted on Monday....
Blanco's Blog

He was labeled "aggressive" and nobody wanted him at the shelter. He only had a few days left until he was going to be euthanized, so I decided to give him a chance. We have barely had him a week, but are learning so much. He has come a long way from the first day, as I see your bunny has!!!!

Tonight I am going to try to read this entire thread to see how things have progressed with your bunny. Yay for one eared, white bunnies who deserve LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness....he is ADORABLE!!! He and Luna could be twins, they are missing the same ear. O_O it is so awesome that you adopted him. *high five* I read your blog and I will continue to read it. You should start a blog here too. I can't wait to keep reading about your adventures. :)

Oh my goodness....he is ADORABLE!!! He and Luna could be twins, they are missing the same ear. O_O it is so awesome that you adopted him. *high five* I read your blog and I will continue to read it. You should start a blog here too. I can't wait to keep reading about your adventures. :)

I guess I could just copy and paste what I put in that blog here to make it easier to read...I love Luna's name! :wave:

That's so great reading about both Luna and Blanco! I was at the shelter and there was a rabbit labelled agressive and they said he bit people. I got him out of his cage and he KISSED me all over my face. I could not get over it. I was about to adopt him when I got sick and when I called the animal shelter he was already adopted! I'm glad he got a home just like Blanco and of course LUNA! :) Luna has come a long way and I'm sure Blanco will also!

Vanessa

Good idea, I will remember that for future boxes. My cats got a hold of that one and claimed it. Sorry Luna.

Yesterday I noticed Luna chining her little stuffed bunny. So cute! When I tried to get a picture of it, she chucked Babs across the room. Lol. Then she ignored her. What a brat! :p

I think that coloured ink and shiny cardboard is generally regarded as bad for bunnies. Having said that, I used to give Bandit a Pepsi can box to destroy, but he didn't eat the cardboard, he only chewed it up and spat it out everywhere. So I think you can get away with it if they're not actually ingesting it.

Yesterday I noticed Luna chining her little stuffed bunny. So cute! When I tried to get a picture of it, she chucked Babs across the room. Lol. Then she ignored her. What a brat! :p
Poor Babs! :p Felix beats up the Sackboy toy I have sitting out for them, and recently Clemmie started bashing him too! Poor little guy can't get any love. :bunnybutt:

Haha, it's like she was saying "you did not see me being cute just now, and you have no way to prove it".

Such characters :D

I just made sure that her stuffed animal didn't have those bean things in it and that the eyes and nose weren't made of plastic. I know a lot of people who give their buns stuffed animals. I think some buns can become very attached to them. I don't think Luna will be one of those buns. Lol.

I just made sure that her stuffed animal didn't have those bean things in it and that the eyes and nose weren't made of plastic. I know a lot of people who give their buns stuffed animals. I think some buns can become very attached to them. I don't think Luna will be one of those buns. Lol.

Yeah I thought the same thing about Brooke. It took a while but she loves her baby to death and cleans her and kisses her now! It takes a while for these rescues to warm up. Just last night before taking some cold medicine I was petting Lady and she started cleaning me and licking my hand! :) Progress
will happen soon with Luna, just think about how long it took for you to get inside her cage without her trying to box you! :) The fact she was marking the toy is good! Brooke started that way.

Vanessa

Poor Babs! :p Felix beats up the Sackboy toy I have sitting out for them, and recently Clemmie started bashing him too! Poor little guy can't get any love. :bunnybutt:

Lady did that with Mr. Chick Chick I got for her... I felt so bad for him but 8 months later she started cleaning him one day! :)

Wonders never cease!

Vanessa

Awww, bun kisses are the best Vanessa. It would be interesting to see if Luna does end up liking Babs. Last night I looked over into her pen and Babs was at the food bowl, with her head in it. I wonder if Luna purposefully put her like that or if she just ended up like that after Luna threw her around a bit. Either way it was cute. I am so happy with the progress that Luna and I have made. We have a had a bit of a set back with my silly back issues, but we are slowly getting back to where we were. I am so grateful that I went to the SPCA that day. Otherwise she would have met an unfortunate end, one that I DO NOT like to think of.

Oh hai mom! I have no idea what happened to my house. I woke up and it was like this....I swear!

She has the innocent look down, lol.

1404476143224.jpg

I have a question for everyone. Someone gave me a bird toy for Luna and I am not sure if she can have it. According to the label, it is all natural materials but I am not sure what kind of wood it is. I am adding a picture with this post, thoughts? Thanks in advance. :)

1407727370613.jpg

Whelp....Luna enjoyed her new bed for .5 seconds. She is SUCH a destructo bun. It is a good thing she is cute! Lol.

1407733119601.jpg

Latest posts

Back