The Bunnyship has landed!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuttinbutrouble

Reaction score
We finally got our bunnies! We broughthome3 mini rex earlier tonight. They don't have names yet,though. Any suggestions?

Blue Doe
blue_doe.jpg

Blue Otter Buck
blueotter_buck.jpg

Tortoise Doe
tort_doe.jpg

Aww...they're so beautiful!! Congratulations, and welcome home, babies!!

Let me think about those names...hmm...:)

Of course, I believe (as others on the site do) that if you listen realclosely, they'll tell you their names themselves...hehe! :D

I'll let you know what I think of...:)

Rosie*

Congratulations, they are all adorable. :hearts

There are loads of great pet name websites, just type in rabbit namesto google and you'll get some good ones. That's how I got Ebony's name,I saw it on there and knew it was perfect. But you might not find any,I couldn't find anything that suited Pebble, then someone suggestedPebble and that was it.

Although I really like the name Willow for a girl:D

if they were my rabbits (and this is just by photo, i don't know personality at all) i would. . . .

name the blue doe Gabriella

the blue otter buck Baxter

and the Tort Doe Dixie

I have no reason why i would name those names. . .but i like them. . .

i would suggest learning their personality, then going on one of thenameing sites and find a name that means that. . . like "shy" means. ..whatever. . .

how about Smokey, Silver and Pumpkin in thatorder. they are beautiful and the names aren't great, but itwas the first ones that came to me. My daughter and I had ahard time picking out a name for out rescue garage salebunny. He is pure black and we wanted something different sowe got onto the net and saw literally hundreds of rabbitnames. None were perfect. I then suggested howabout an Indian name or name of a tree. With that suggestionit took us just less than 30 seconds to come up with Oakie (Oaktree). Good luck

The rest of our rabbits are Garlic. Gracie, Lobo, Hopie, Tatum, Lil' Bit, Sprinky and Binky.

They're gorgeous :inlove:

I've been listening to see if they'll tell metheir names. The blue doe hasn't really sparked anything. I think thebuck is trying to tell me his name, but I'm not quite sure. The tortdoe did a dead bunny flop when we suggested Cookie. Is she trying totell us something? LOL

Heather

nuttinbutrouble wrote:
We finally got our bunnies! We brought home3 minirex earlier tonight. They don't have names yet, though. Any suggestions?

Tortoise Doe
tort_doe.jpg
IT'S MYBUNNY!!! I think i'm gonna call her Cookie to see if she'lllike it i mean come one she did a Dead Bunny Flop that gives ussomething i think:brownbunny

nuttinbutrouble wrote:
blueotter_buck.jpg

Oh wow, he looks just like Velvet. ;D
Also, a bit like a Thomas.. I don't know why.

tort_doe.jpg

This one is my favorite. I like Cookie, and Ginger seems to be good too.

elliott.jpg

Meet Elliott!

I'd tested several names on him and got no reaction. I was looking athim and the name Elliott just popped into my head. I called him byElliott and he looked right at me and hopped over.

1 bunny name down....2 to go! :bunnydance:

Heather

nuttinbutrouble wrote:
elliott.jpg

Meet Elliott!

I'd tested several names on him and got no reaction. I was looking athim and the name Elliott just popped into my head. I called him byElliott and he looked right at me and hopped over.

1 bunny name down....2 to go! :bunnydance:

Heather
YES HEATHER I THINK WE HAVEA NAME!! but i think i'm gonna call mineCookie she just seems like a cookie. &for Joe's the names Emma,Jenna, or Stella i think thats how ya spell itwe'll just have to see soon i guess..

aeposten wrote:
Elliot is an excellent name.

Your rabbits are gorgeous. How old are they?

-Amy
Thanks! Their pictures really do them no justice.

The blue doe is 10 months old, the tort doe is 4 months old, and I'mnot sure how old Elliott is for sure. I figure he's between 6-9 months.

Heather

Latest posts

Back