The Bunny Fiesta

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I recently my YouTube Channel called "The Bunny Fiesta." where as the name entails, we have bunnies and we have fiestas. I also make unique, fun , DIY Rabbit Treats and "how-to" "recipe" videos. I thought you guys would appreciate this If this isn't allowed, then please remove.

Here are some examples from our Valentines Date.

Madelyn L.

Reaction score
Awwww they are sooo cute! I love the idea of bunny safe spaghetti😂❤

Reaction score
Hello! WHile I normally have rabbit parties on my Youtube CHannel (The Bunny Fiesta), I thought I would make an informational video for anyone who is considering adding a pet rabbit to their families an/or for new rabbit owners.

Please feel free to share this video to anyone who can benefit from knowing a more about rabbits, because we really hope we can help someone improve their relationship with their current bunny. WE also hope that by revealing some tough truths about bunny life early on in the decsion making process. Hopefully this can help new/potential owners prepare to properly case for and understand their rabbits!

https://youtu.be/Mg0q_m8cXSM

If this video can keep one rabbit from being abandoned, then this video was worth it.

Thanks in advance

Latest posts