The Bunhalla Bunnies 2010

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha in Ziggys middle picture on my thread about his weird lips it looks like I'm strangling him or something. I swear I'm not! :shock: I was trying to hold his fur down around that area because it was all fluffy and blocking the view a bit.

Ah I just also realized that tonight is New Years eve :biggrin2: It's harder to keep track of what day it is when Chris is off from work lol. I can't believe today is the last day of 2010!! I hope everyone enjoys it!

I think this means I'll have to start my 2011 blog tomorrow! :D

Our buns are on a daily routine that if we're late by 20 minutes they all start making noises. Both Sebastian and Baci will take every bowl and flip them over until we hear them. With my new work schedule, hubby and I take turns with cleaning them. I get the morning shift while he takes the evening. When it came to vet visits, he used to take them b/c I get nervous driving with them in the car.

The buns are so lucky to get all those Xmas gifts. I wish ours would be more excited. Have to admit, I have boring buns when it comes to toys for them.

Latest posts

Back