The boys are back in town..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnys_rule63

Reaction score
Hey guys!:D

Well, some of you may remember Becks? The lovely lionhead Tumnus look-a-like I petsat a while ago? Well I am pet-sitting him again for 2 weeks, however I am also pet-sitting his son, Uno (Becks isn't neutered and got in with the unspayed female:shock::rollseyes). However as well as having both those lads I am also taking care of a friend's rabbit, Sampson (again I've petsat him before so some of you may remember him:)). His owner lives in Leicester however is going through a messy break-up with her boyfriend who she lives with so asked me to take care ofSampson until she gets things sorted out.

Well enough chatting; here are the lads!

Becks

Like most un-neutered males he is such a ladies man and seems to love me!:bagheadI had him in the house before and all he did was snuggle right up to me the whole time - I couldn't get him to move!:D

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

B3.jpg

B5.jpg

Uno

Such a funny looking little guy as he is a half lionhead, he really reminds me of Michaela's beautiful Maddie!:DHe is very very sweet and full of energy!

U1.jpg

U2.jpg

U3.jpg

U4.jpg

Look at his sideburns!:biggrin2:

U5.jpg

and last but not least..

Sampson

He is such a lovely bunny. He loves running about and playing and will sit for hours while you give him head scratches! He also has such crazy ears, they are uppy but will also flop all over the place!:p

S1.jpg

S2.jpg

S3.jpg

S4.jpg

S5.jpg

They are the cutest things! Uno's mohawk is too cute and this is just the most precious picture!

B2.jpg

Oh my gosh!! They are so cute! I agree, if they were mine I would be too scared to let people petsit them, in case they wouldn't give them back.... and if I were you, I'd be keeping them lol! :p

Thanks guys.:DHa ha I know, I've only had them about a day and am already in love with them!:inlove:The only thing is I can't decide who I like more! Becks and Sampson are such cuddlers but them Uno is such a sweet playful little thing - plus he has fab hair!;):pThey are all such characters and are really making me laugh. Right now Uno and Sampson are out in the runs (only have 2 for the lads so I'm having to alternate them) and Becks is inside on my knee.:pWell, Sampson seems to be having a bad effect on Uno and has taught him how to dig!:shock:Great...now I'm going to have to dig-proof his run too!:p

Millie seems to be looking down on all of them as if they aren't even good enough for her notice!:pOf course I'm making sure she still feels like pet no.1. She gets attention/food/toys etc before all the boys, she has the biggest accommodation and the best toys. I love the lads but Millie will always be my princess!:D

Oh my goodness....what adorable little bunnies!...i'm loving Sampson though

I think i would have a hard time giving them back lol

Oooohhh Jess, you are so lucky bunny sitting those handsome bunners. I've always had a soft spot for Sampson, but the three of them are all adorable. Just as well you've finished exams - looks like your going to be petting bunnies 24/7.

I can just imagine Princess Millie looking down her nose at them - not Royal enough to have the honour of her company :D.

Jan

Thanks Cheryl and Jan!:DI know, Sampson is such a sweetie and issuch a bonnie colour! Whenever I go to see him he runs up to me and puts his head on my knee demanding a head scratch!:shock::DI don't think I'll be able to give these 3 back!:love:I don't think Millie would be too happy if they stayed though, they are much too undignified for her!:big wink:She is a proper lady.:biggrin2:

Aww they are all so cute! It's so fun bunnysitting isn't it? :D

I looked at the picture of Uno and thought - perfect for Maddie! And then read the caption thought it was so funny! :p Very similar hairstyles! :D

Aww Becca you're right - they look so similar! They would make a gorgeous couple.:love:Although don't be encouraging Becks to go after any more girls, he is enough of a ladies man as it is!:nonono::big wink:

I know Michaela, as soon as I saw him I thought of Maddie! I wonder if she'd go for a younger man....:p

Latest posts

Back