The 'book' game

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
''No man or woman alive, magical or not, has ever escaped some form of injury, whether physical, mental or emotional''

Tales Of Beedle The Bard, JK Rowling.

... The 56th page of the closest book to me only had 3 sentences!! :D Next one...

"I don't want it to fall on her!"

Brisingr

"This requires understanding the crucial role that water plays in the environment's fitness for continued life on Earth."
Campbell, Reece, et.al. Biology

Lady Catherine was reckoned proud by many people he knew, but he had never seen anything but a singular dedication to the art of killing zombies.

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

"Thanks. I feel like I'm going to a red-carpet event or something."

^^ The closest "book" with 56 (or more pages) to me is actually a story I am writing...on my computer. hehe. Hence why you've never heard that line... ;)

Emily

"However much this war has been misunderstood by some of the commanding generals, judging from the kid-glove style in which they fought it, and the general tone of their orders and speeches, the common soldier has not failed to come to a correct understanding of the issues involved."
- History of the 76th Regiment New York Volunteers, 1867

Gotta love those long 19th century sentences.

"Moreover, these differences have changed over time, so that a lessening of income disparities between the sexes cannot be automatically attributed to a lessening of employer discrimination when it may also be due to a lessening of differences in education, job experience, or availability to work outside the home."...from Economic Facts and Fallacies, Thomas Sowell

No books anywhere near me but I am reading a fanfiction that is over 100 pages long.

It is a Twilight Fanfiction on Fanfiction.net call SUMMER VACATION

'"oh nothing I just love you" I said, going to the counter and coming out my hair. "Were you going to wear those jeans again this week, or do you want me to put them with the laundry?" I asked"

Ok I love doing this...I gotta do it again:
"the cool thing was, as I walked back to my dorm, I actually noticed how beautiful the fall scenery was"

Latest posts

Back