The beech

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

paul2641

Reaction score
Well me and my sister went to lahinch it's a beach in ennis clare, It was really sunny today and I spent 2 hours in the water, while my sister sunbathed. On the way we got lost so it took us an 2 hours to get there but we had a laugh, and tomorrow we are going to the zoo in cork so I'm really excited.

irishbunny

Reaction score
paul2641 wrote:
Well me and my sister went to lahinch it's a beach in ennis clare, It was really sunny today and I spent 2 hours in the water, while my sister sunbathed. On the way we got lost so it took us an 2 hours to get there but we had a laugh, and tomorrow we are going to the zoo in cork so I'm really excited.
Glad you enjoyed my home place ;)
Fota in Cork is gorgeus and I love how the animals get to be loose or at least in massive enclosures, not like Dublin, enjoy!

BSAR

Reaction score
Sounds like you had fun! I'm going back to the beach this weekend. To Long Beach, Wa. Never beent there before so it should be fun! I was at the beach on Memorial day weekend also. And I'm going back to the beach again in two weeks. To Seaside Oregon. I haven't been there since I was little so I can't wait!
I'll have been to the beach three times by then! I usually only go once a year!

paul2641

Reaction score
It was good fun, We just got back from the funfair there about an hour ago, So I went to the seaside and the funfair today and the Zoo tomorrow pretty good summer so far!

Latest posts