The Banana Squadron: Greta and Company 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greta

Reaction score
Aaaand, we're back! With a somewhat cooperative computer, a new camera, and a new foster furkid, the Banana Squadron is ready for takeoff!!

Let us first welcome our newest resident, Princess Daisy! Her Highness comes to us from the Rabbit Haven, taking over the former domicile of Willow, who has found her forever family.

Daisy:
Hi hi hi hi!! me iz Daisy, and me iz a bootifull black netherland dwarf! mommy haz toldses me all abowt my forum familee, so me thotses me'd come and sayedses hi to you all! Mommy promisedses me will be in her changee picshur thingee very soon, so me will get the fame me deservedses!! Now, a bit more about me, Princess Daisy: Me favorite food be bananas, of corse, so all you's gifts to you's Princess can be sent to mommy to forward to me. If me is granting oddiences, you can find me on me's throne in the laundry room. Mommy calls my throne a... a... camping stove. Me guesses thoseses are fancy words for throne. Me also likes to run all the time and binkie lotses! Mommy says someting about "hard take picshurs", I thinks that means she thinks me's pretty. Shes right! Anyway, me naggedses mommy for an e-male, so maybe yous can alls send me fan male very soon when mommy caves. Ta ta!

Evie:

Oh, Pshaw! yous is not the Princess!!!! ME IS!!! :X ...oh... nevermindses... you is the princess. ME'S THE QUEEN!!!!! :dude:

Butterscotch:
EEEEEEE!!! pretty does! pretty does! pretty does!!!!! :inlove:

Benjamin:

Geez, Butterscotch... get over it... you've already made a new lake with your drool... :rollseyes:

Now that we're all introduced, here are some more pictures that mommy has taken with the new camera (the bunnies are probably starting to think that mommy and the camera are joined at the hip ;))

c92407eb30.jpg

b48f22ece0.jpg

(my little brother)

Don't tell me you got one of those high faluting digitals like my husband got...

Seriously... gorgeous pics.. good composition...

Zin

GoinBackToCali wrote:
Don't tell me you got one of those high faluting digitals like my husband got...

Seriously... gorgeous pics.. good composition...

Zin
Thanks for the complement!

Hm, don't tell you, eh? OK, just for that, I'm telling you! :p I have a Canon 20D, just got it a month or so ago

Awesome! Awesome! Awesomeee!

I just love the style of your pictures! I would LOVE to have the black and white one with the bench framed and on my wall!

I just love Butterscotch hehe.. he reminds me of Bruno!

Spring wrote:
Awesome! Awesome! Awesomeee!

I just love the style of your pictures! I would LOVE to have the black and white one with the bench framed and on my wall!

I just love Butterscotch hehe.. he reminds me of Bruno!
Aw, thanks! :)

PS - Feel free to help yourself to pictures if you ever want to use them for something; I have bigger versions of everything if you want, too :)

My husband got a Nikon D-80 and a buncha buncha lenses and filters and floopy do's...

And I LOVE your Pirate Wench shirt...

LOVE IT!!

I must have it..

I just got one that says *What happens on the ship, stays on the ship*, with a pirate ship on it.

When I get big.. I wanna be a pirate lass..lol

Zin

The past week has been one of many changes at our house! Miss Daisy found herself a lovely forever home on Saturday, and the guy who had taken Miss Evie decided that fostering didn't work out for him. So, Evie has come back to live with, er, rule us.

Meanwhile, we have a (not so) new resident, Lenny!

Heya! Me's Lenny. Mommy says yous are hers friends, so she convinced me to tok with yous. Yous see, me's not very trusting of very many hoo-mins. me's used to very friendly with them, but then me's was... was... what's the word? ...momma, what did they dids to me? oh... abused. Mommy says that means theys was mean to me. Yeses, she's right about that.

But then, me cames to the Haven, and Auntie Heather asked mommy to take care of me and get me to trust hoo-mins again, because the guy that had me first didsn't know how to handle me. He was a new bunny slave. So, mommy gave him Evie, and me cames to live with mommy. me's learned that hoo-mins aren't so bad after all, at least this one. me loves to play with mommy now, and me hardly ever biteses her anymore. Byeses! Me's going to play with me's new toy now!

Gak! I haven't posted in here since the dinosaurs died!

Eh, I can blame the computer and the internet connection. More often than not, I really can't spend a half hour waiting for my retarded computer and dialup internet to load the reply. It used to go waay faster and Ihave no idea why it's slowed down so much as of late. STUPID COMPUTERS!

Computer quagmire aside, things are hopping along beautifully at home. Wow... it's been so long since you guys had an update!

Evelina found awonderful forever home, so the currentresidents of fosterville are Sir Lenny and MissFaith, aka the thump-o-matic. This lovely chocolate lop lady uses the sleep deprivation method of gettingwhat she wantsout of mommy. Try thumping every 1.5 seconds (yep, I calculated it) until 2 in the morning. Let's just say the next day had me looking like this. :caffeine

She really is fun though. And she hasn't thumped until 2 in the morning in quite some time (YAY!) She's almost as much of a binkier as Evie, and if you're in the kitchen below the hall, it sounds like a train going over.

Lenny's attitude has improved dramatically in the time I've had him. He never bites anymore and the growls are less agressive and fewer in number. Our biggest achievement yet? He spent a few hours in the front pen at the adoption show last weekend. Very high traffic, with lots of little kids, petting and attention. He LIKED it! Even put his head down and let the little kids shower him with affection. This, my friends, is not the Lenny I took in a few months ago.

Unfortunately, I don't have any new photos for you guys. They're all at home on my memory card. I'll try to upload them tonight... hopefully my mother won't want the phone for awhile. Wishful thinking, of course ;)

Bye for now,

Greta and the crew :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Greta you sound like you have the "magic" touch w/buns and obviously a great eye for photos.. Please send more photos (buns or otherwise) and agree - I WANT YOUR TSHIRT! Where did you get it?

I hope to upload a boatload of new photos tonight. As for the t-shirt, I got it at a thrift store for $1 :biggrin2:

Pipp wrote:
:waiting:

Gaaa! the piercing-stare-and-look-at-the-watch torture! I submit! I submit! ;)

All my photos are on my PC though... blast it! And I have a ton of photos from my trip to DC and NYC for, along with new bun photos for you guys! I'll go parasitize my neighbor's wifi tonight and post some, I promise!

In other news, Evie's adoptive family returned her to the Haven. Something about their kid being allergic. So she's back at my house... and dang, I love that gal. Didn't realize how much I missed her until she came back. I think she's here for good this time :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back