The Babies Are Now Three Days Old!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They all are doing great and for a firsttime momCookie really has done an amazing job! They all lookfed and every one is growing (Although we do have a runt, I hope hemakes it :?) I'd love any feedback about the babies.

They are all adorable. That pink andbrown one is way too cute for words. I'd say I want him but Dale wouldhave me commited. They sure are precious.

Tina

Alley,

THe little broken will have some color of brown spots, hard to tell theexact color of brown as it could be chesnut, tort, castor, or somethinglike that, would like to see the kits when they are olderagain. What breed are they or are they mix?

Robert

The mother is a Dwarf mix (or so I was told),She's the one in my avator and the father is also a Dwarf mix. Here's apicture of him.

Wow Ally they are just georgeous. Theblack ones are definately taking on their coloring and your naked onewill soon show his/her spots. Congratulations

What cuties! Mine are 2 weeks old now, I can't believe how fast they grow!

Actually, I believethey are born withteeth. There is a recent pic on a thread of very tiny babies withlittle teeth. Mine had them...I remember marveling at how tiny theteeth were. I've been bit hard by week-olds.

Rose

Latest posts

Back