The Adventures of Clementine and Felix: 2015 Edition

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ :bunnyheart

Mama, Felix, and Clementine are road trippin' it to the vet tomorrow! Both are getting their calicivirus vaccination, and Felix is having his eye checked out since it's still being a little bit funny.

They did a good job! :) Clemmie got a clean bill of health, although she does have some little patches on her feet where her hocks look a bit sore... strange, as she's on carpets/blankets nearly 100% of the time, but we might try popping down some thicker blankets in some spots. Otherwise she's doing well!

Felix is doing well too; the vet looked at his eyes and it looks like there was some buildup in his tear ducts that was causing the watery eyes. He flushed them out with saline and it looks much clearer now. I'll keep an eye out in case there's any pus or anything that might indicate an infection, but otherwise it seems good!

Both have been vaccinated and were very well behaved. :D I love seeing our vet, he's fantastic with the rabbits!

Awesome ! It's great when visiting the vets and knowing your buns are in good health. I like taking mine to the vet. Well except the cost! Haha

It's a good feeling but like you said, the cost is brutal! :p It's been a painfully expensive fortnight, actually - I splurged on new bedsheets and a quilt cover before realising I'd need to visit the vet in the same fortnight, and yesterday had to buy a new modem/router (long story short, bought a new game and while tinkering with some settings, discovered how shocking the old one was, throwing up errors everywhere and not including a bunch of simple features). Ouch!

Woke up from a nap on the couch to hear some crinkling - looked over to find that Clementine had gone into my bag, rooted around and found a half-eaten chocolate bar in the wrapper, and had dragged it back to the box to play with.

CLEMENTINE.

I love going to the vet with my rabbits too, because it's the only time Steve will park himself on my lap or in my arms and not want to budge. I feel guilty but I enjoy it so much, how clingy he gets. :D

Woke up from a nap on the couch to hear some crinkling - looked over to find that Clementine had gone into my bag, rooted around and found a half-eaten chocolate bar in the wrapper, and had dragged it back to the box to play with.

CLEMENTINE.

Aiiiiiiigh!!!!!!

Hope Clemmie is okay!!!!!

CLEMENTINE.

Now what have you learned about not leaving things on the floor? :p

My lounge/dining/kitchen always have the tidiest surfaces because otherwise Bandit will play with/nibble anything and everything that's left lying around, haha. Cheeky things. Luckily that chocolate bar was still wrapped up!

Aiiiiiiigh!!!!!!

Hope Clemmie is okay!!!!!
She's fine, didn't get to the chocolate, I think she was more interested in playing with the wrapper! :wiggle

Now what have you learned about not leaving things on the floor? :p

My lounge/dining/kitchen always have the tidiest surfaces because otherwise Bandit will play with/nibble anything and everything that's left lying around, haha. Cheeky things. Luckily that chocolate bar was still wrapped up!
I brought in groceries today and Clementine stuck her face in to find out if I got anything for her. She's a little diva!

Hooray for Clemmie!!!! The nosy nature of bunnies is the maddening and cute aspect that just makes me love them even more.

Clemmie kisses!

tumblr_npxikyVJEF1qadoszo1_500.jpg

Not too keen on going outside.

tumblr_nprogjSDUW1qadoszo1_500.jpg

Gorgeous girl!

tumblr_nprnbgpN331qadoszo1_500.jpg

Happy to get a delivery!

tumblr_npd9djYQTU1qadoszo1_500.jpg

Deciding what to do with her day~

tumblr_np9dl6l8xn1qadoszo1_500.jpg

Felix got his head stuck... he got it off in a couple of seconds before I could intervene!

tumblr_np4ajqtbca1qadoszo1_500.jpg

nom nom nom

tumblr_np3d6e5Wgb1qadoszo1_500.jpg

Felix and Clem are being antisocial little buggers recently. Clem just runs away from being touched and Felix will let me squeeze in a few head rubs before darting off. I miss cuddling the buns! Sometimes I want to get a third bun and bond him with me rather than them! I know that's selfish, though, plus I love them even though they're little meaners. :p

Felix and Clem are being antisocial little buggers recently. Clem just runs away from being touched and Felix will let me squeeze in a few head rubs before darting off. I miss cuddling the buns! Sometimes I want to get a third bun and bond him with me rather than them! I know that's selfish, though, plus I love them even though they're little meaners. :p

My Oscar does that too. He would reject my petting by pushing my hand off and run away binkying lol. Then sometimes he will let me scratch between his ears (favourite spot) and I could sit there doing that for hours. He likes petting but not too much (like most rabbits anyways).

Aww man, they are just too darn cute :D I can't believe the amount of mess they make with their hay as well! Cheeky little things.

Bun update: I am ordering a pizza because Clementine just ruined my dinner by jumping into it. Then I realised her butt was a bit dirty so I had to give it a clean. gr8.

Bun update: I am ordering a pizza because Clementine just ruined my dinner by jumping into it. Then I realised her butt was a bit dirty so I had to give it a clean. gr8.

lol, I've had that happen, fortunately it was only a couple slices of toast, but I sat the plate on the couch for a moment before sitting down and Bandit didn't see it, just raced over an leaped straight onto it.

Nothing wrong with pizza though :D

lol, I've had that happen, fortunately it was only a couple slices of toast, but I sat the plate on the couch for a moment before sitting down and Bandit didn't see it, just raced over an leaped straight onto it.

Nothing wrong with pizza though :D
This was nachos with guacamole. :faint: Crazy buns!

tumblr_nvxqu6YHfZ1qadoszo1_1280.jpg

"Our food bowl is empty. Please go refill it."

tumblr_nvwi6rrt581qadoszo1_1280.jpg

:headsmack

tumblr_nvhhz05aTa1qadoszo1_1280.jpg

Bought rabbit shoes. Clem isn't too sure about them.

tumblr_nv47o3fsMO1qadoszo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nuwt7htILt1qadoszo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_numdiyv9PA1qadoszo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nujr7bePI91qadoszo1_1280.jpg

Latest posts

Back