The Adventures of Clementine and Felix: 2015 Edition

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha not in that photo! Munching on some kale, all not caring what she looks like.

I grabbed both buns and popped them on the bed with me last night. Had a little hangout sesh together. I thought we had a good time but they both flicked their feet at me and groomed themselves when I put them back in their area. Hmph.

Going to pet the buns today has resulted in me ALWAYS being snubbed and having them run off! Even after I bring them a delicious dinner plate loaded with kale, pak choy, spinach, and Italian parsley! I think I need a puppy to cuddle to remind me that I'm sure they love me, just... in their own way. :p

I love the buns.

Sassy Miss Clementine!

tumblr_nlgua4WsGy1qadoszo1_500.jpg

Felix awaiting noms.

tumblr_nletyjiDtv1qadoszo1_500.jpg

Clementine looking for food.

tumblr_nletqqCnGN1qadoszo1_500.jpg

Snugglebuns!

tumblr_nleq8xmEjN1qadoszo1_500.jpg

Felix being super-adorable!

tumblr_nl9n48hgXm1qadoszo1_500.jpg

greedyguts Clem

tumblr_nl5uz2wJRm1qadoszo1_500.jpg

hayface

tumblr_nkybmyvH2g1qadoszo1_500.jpg

Charlotte-

Trix here. I do get that a LOT, but coming from an awesome bunny mummers like YOU, it means a bunch!!!! Keep being a great bunny mummers like you is, and take a lick throuh cyber space from me.

Love,

Trix

Hahaha the bunny tongue is adorable! And what a photogenic black bunny! Black bunnies usually just look like a black shadow when trying to photograph ( my boomer is agouti and he usually turns out to be just a brown blob!) gorgeous buns.

Thank you BigBunny and MILU! :)

Clementine loves to flop! She does big bunny flops, then tends to upright herself a bit and clean her paws while she relaxes. So cute!

tumblr_nnezels0Qy1qadoszo1_500.jpg

We got a new couch. Clem isn't a fan, Felix pops up to explore it sometimes.

tumblr_nneqozMBIU1qadoszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nnd2olFelg1qadoszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nnctauyyAi1qadoszo1_500.jpg

Cuddle sesh with a cranky bun.

tumblr_nnb0z0hroo1qadoszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nn9iia7HdC1qadoszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nn1hgawrNn1qadoszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nmyc37SQmI1qadoszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nmsrptYXKI1qadoszo1_500.jpg

So sweet! Very lucky bunnies they look so happy and content . Loving the photos !! Keep them coming ;)

My darling boy Felix has a bit of weeping and redness in one eye tonight. We'll probably be heading to the vet tomorrow if it hasn't cleared up. :nerves1

Sorry to read that. Trix suffered for a long while with that, and it finally cleared up. Give Felix a hug from Trix and I and I hope he doesn't need to go to a vet.

Phew - Felix's eye looked a lot better this morning, so we didn't head to the vet. My partner thinks he may have gotten some hay dust in there and irritated it, or something.

Felix's eye has been bugging him again, but it only seems to happen during the afternoon/evening every few days. Last night it was watery again, but when I checked this morning it was 100% fine, so I'm not sure if the vet would be able to do anything when it's not actually acting up.

tumblr_noos0kurWM1qadoszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_no6smkFrMj1qadoszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_no6hhbu3JA1qadoszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_no4bxgn4Cw1qadoszo1_500.jpg

Latest posts

Back