The Adventures of Clementine and Felix: 2015 Edition

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pani

Bunny servant Lotte
Reaction score

~~~​

Welcome to our 2015 blog. :) We're all moved into our new house, and the buns seem to be enjoying less interruptions from housemates! They've got more room to play and are being as sweet as ever. Clementine is getting a little more comfortable with humans, and Felix is his usual self. We don't have Internet set up yet so I can only post from mobile or at work, but here's a few pictures I've taken in the new place.

tumblr_nheh1ilzOy1qadoszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nhei8lkVGL1qadoszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nheihqHxin1qadoszo1_500.jpg

(bonus pic of me cuddling my friend's puppy on new year's day!)

tumblr_nhhgvf8cUI1qadoszo1_500.jpg

(back to our regular buns)

tumblr_nhlnekzpLe1qadoszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nhpdoo6ANT1qadoszo1_500.jpg

(playing with the Christmas present!)

tumblr_nhswf0wuB91qadoszo1_500.jpg

We're bunking at a friend's tonight, around 11pm we got an evacuation warning due to bushfires nearby. The buns are unhappy, lots of thumping, but I think they're enjoying exploring a new spot. Bigby has a little pen set up and seems happy enough. Just hope the bushfire doesn't get close to our house, and fingers crossed we'll be able to return tomorrow.

Thank you. :)

We're all back home now, apparently the bushfire has gone in another direction after the wind changed.

Lovely buns you have :)

I am also from Australia, where did you get the Greencastle thingo from, that your bun (felix i think) is standing on?

That's Clemmie, actually! I got it from a PetStock store, but I think they can be found online too.

Found the castle on the petstock website, thanks!

Your bunnies are too cute :3

More pics. :D Still haven't got Internet at home but we have an electrician coming today to sort out the cabling problem, so hopefully I should be able to post a bit more often soon!

tumblr_njemvdUyip1qadoszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_njemjtiuyX1qadoszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_njb1p82aeT1qadoszo1_500.jpg

It is a guinea pig! His name is Bigby and he is super adorable. He's actually fully grown, just looks small next to the bunnies. :)

My sweet little Bigby bean was rehomed yesterday. I'd been looking for a new home for him for a while but kept him with me that whole time. Someone was interested in seeing him and she brought her Abyssinian guinea pig to meet him and see if they got along. They seemed to have an okay time, not friends just yet, but she thinks after a week or so they should get along okay.

He'll be living with 3 other pigs (after they all get along, of course), with 2 cats and 2 dogs in the house too. Lots of free run space on fresh green grass in a designated yard area. The girl who took him has lots of experience with piggies, so his diet and health will be taken care of.

I'm really going to miss my squeaky little boy, but I know it's for the best. I feel guilty for not being able to provide him a good level of care in the first place (by not getting a second pig), but I am glad the way things worked out because he's in such a good home now. I cried when I was giving him a cuddle goodbye and then cried a little with the bunnies after he left, just because I'll miss him. I hope he knows how much I loved him while he was here, and I hope he loves his new life with his guinea pig pals. :purplepansy:

Bigby's new owner sent me some pictures of him and his new buddy, Gizmo, an Abyssinian guinea pig. She said he's taken a liking to him! Gizmo's mate passed away a little while ago, and he'd been quite lonely ever since, so I'm really happy to hear that they've both found a new friend.

Aww, that's really sweet that Bigby and Gizmo have bonded so well. I'm sorry you had to give him away, but it's the right thing if it was in his best interest. Such an adorable piggie.

Latest posts

Back