Quantcast

THANKSGIVING PHOTO CHALLENGE!

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

AVIE

RUBY RUM BUNS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay buns! We've got about a week till the big day (here in the US at least). Anyone up for staging a special Thanksgiving, Autumn or Harvest themed photo shoot. Whatever you can think of, whether it's a cute background, props, full out turkey bunny suit, a drawing or a cute photo decked out with stickers... Just be sure to only leave any costume items on bun only long enough for photo. Let's start posting as soon as you have something!

AVIE

RUBY RUM BUNS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's so sweet! Definitely Thanksgiving! These are all so cute together!

Mariam+Theo

Reaction score
I haven't had time to take pictures of Theo today since we had family over, but I plan on sharing some fall-themed pictures tomorrow.
Well, I was going to get Fall pictures of Theo yesterday but we went Black Friday shopping and I didn't have time when we got back home. Today I had everything ready and when I went to get pictures, Theo was gassy. He is doing better now, but I'm not going to be able to get some cute pictures of him with his costume because I don't want to stress him out 😞

Nuage

Reaction score
I do interest in that! I have a mini Santa hat!
Oh, I hope he feels better! Poor Theo! No hurry on the photo... Still looking forward to it.

Does anyone have interest in a CHRISTMAS/YULETIDE/HANNUKAH PHOTO CHALLENGE? And then a Winter Photo Challenge in January? Valentine's Day...etc etc?

BullseyeTheJerseyWooly

Reaction score
Oh, I hope he feels better! Poor Theo! No hurry on the photo... Still looking forward to it.

Does anyone have interest in a CHRISTMAS/YULETIDE/HANNUKAH PHOTO CHALLENGE? And then a Winter Photo Challenge in January? Valentine's Day...etc etc?
yes, that sounds awesome!