Thank u for all your help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobbles

Reaction score
Thank u for all your help the vet as give her pain relief for her foot she as sprained her ankle and the water from her noise mouth is her tear ducts she as to have them flushed on 6 as she had weepy eye as we'll ;( poor babie as not have good week she just come off eye drops and antibiotic in her water so she rest in now :bunny22: gizmo send bunny hugs

image.jpg

Oh I'm so sorry to hear your baby had to go to the doctor! I hope that everything is going to be better now and you give her tons of hugs and treats! :)

Keep us posted on her getting better!!!!

Vanessa

Hope you bunny, Gizmo will be better soon! So sorry she is having the health problems & her sprained ankle. Make sure she eats well especially her hay. Also, be sure to monitor her poop as well. Hoping for a quick recovery. Bunny hugs to the both of you! Be sure to keep us updated on how she is doing.

Yes I we'll she as to have her noise flushed next month 6th so vet as said with her ankle just 5 days rest :heartbeat: god my hart went in my mouth with she had water come ing from her noise mouth :bunny18 but she resting now so I stay up with her tonight just to make sure she ok :happybunny gizmo give bunny hugs back to u all

image.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back