TexasRBA State Show in Belton, TX

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woahlookitsme

Reaction score
The first show was today but I'm going to be there tomorrow and sunday.

Who else is going and what are you bringing?!

Tans:
Union - Blue jr buck
Xray - Blue jr buck (he will be going in the raffle and not shown)
Whiskey - Blue jr doe
Yankee - Blue jr doe
BCG - Black jr buck
Beyonce - she will be in for breed ID for the youth contest

Polish:
PIBB - Broken sr buck
MP1 - Broken jr buck
MP2 - Black jr doe

Ill be sure to take pictures this time since i have my camera!

Wishing you all the luck! Definitely let us know how your Tans do, as well as your Mom's Polish. Definitely take lots of pics.

Have a safe trip!

K:)

Ahh ok so ill start with the show today
Tans:
Whiskey got Best Of Variety.
Xray got Best Opposite of Variety.
BCG was the only black jr buck. I was pissed because the judge didnt even let him run or the jr doe that belongs to my friend and just chose the senior blacks which also took breed. My little juniors didnt have a chance. But i know who the judge is and i know she doesnt pick on type just on color. She had nothing bad to say about any of them

Polish:
PIBB won BOSV and BOSB
MP1 got 1st out of 4 but could not beat out PIBB
MP2 got 3 out of 3

So next Xray went to the scholarship raffle and i was really worried who was going to get him. I was checking the bag every hour to see how many tickets were in his bag. Turns out the guy who got him is the same guy who just bought a pair from me a couple of weeks ago for his son! I was very happy but very scared because all of his bunnies are some of my really good ones lol!

Then my mom was looking at some polish in the raffle. There was a REW pair that we really liked the doe but didnt care too much for the buck. That was okay because she needs does more than she needs bucks. So we put 5 tickets in for the pair. Then she found a blue buck she really liked and i was so so on him but she wanted another solid buck instead of just a broken. She put 6 tickets in for him and put 4 more in for the REWs. Our luck had been horrible with raffles but it suddenly changed because we won all three LOL so we had to buy another carrying cage and more cups for these rabbits and that for once I dont have to explain to my dad why we came home with more rabbits than when we left!! :D

Ill upload pictures tonight after dinner

Ok here are some. I didn't get a chance to get the buns when they were showing but i will try really hard to tomorrow. Or at least get them when they run before the show.

BCG
SANY0012-1.jpg

Xray in the raffle coop
SANY0017-1.jpg

What a tired tan
SANY0026.jpg

My friend brought her crossbred babies that she is trying to use for her tan holland lops. She is an F1 cross btwn a Thrianta and Tan. VERY CUTE and actually came out with the tan type lol
SANY0022.jpg

Nap Time
SANY0027.jpg

Congratulations! Sorry to hear about your Jr's not getting a chance.

And WOW what luck in the raffle. So thrilled for both you and your Mom. I never knew about that until I joined the NALRC. They had their big show in Ohio this March. Got my news letter and found about raffles. Neat way to try to get a buck or doe you like.

Congratulations on your raffle wins. Cant wait to see all the pics from the show.

Congratulations on a great showing!!! Can't wait to hear how you do tomorrow!

The only thing I've put tickets in for were the cages. Every show, Martin's Cages donates a 3-cage stack set. So far, no luck on winning one. Which is probably a good thing, considering I've been taking the car to the shows and not one of our trucks. LOL

Best of luck...and eagerly awaiting more pics. :)

Ok here are the pictures from day 2. I got busy with school and catching up on homework. Josh Humphries judged my tans in the second show and this time my juniors won BOB and BOSB. I don't remember who got what but I know that my black junior finally beat out his older brother!

Polish Show
SANY0028.jpg

SANY0029.jpg

SANY0030.jpg

Beyonce loves her cheerios!
SANY0031.jpg

The tan show. Kind of blurry but they love to run lol

SANY0038.jpg

SANY0039.jpg

SANY0040.jpg

SANY0045.jpg

SANY0046.jpg

My moms new blue buck
I like him I wish his ears were smaller and his head and eyes were bigger

SANY0033.jpg

My moms new REW doe. She is pretty overweight at 3lbs 2oz. But she has a great head and ear. She is definitely a brood doe.

SANY0035.jpg

We ended up finding someone to take the REW buck. He was very narrow and did not have a good head/ears and we decided that her other buck and the new blue would benefit us more.

Congratulations again!!! I love the pics! I know it's hard to snap pics when they're sitting still. Running back and forth must be fun to capture on film.LOL

Love the pics! The blue looks really cute!

Thanks for sharing the pics from the show! Looks like fun!

Blue is definitely a nice looking bunny! Wishing you luck with both.

Thank you! I'm sure yall will hear future updates. And when the tans were showing I should have gotten a video but then I also didnt put my camera on the action setting D'oh

Latest posts

Back