Terrific Tuesday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
How's everyone's Tuesday going? Good? Bad? Ugly?

I just got an email from my trainer that our class has today off of training because we don't have our passwords for the last thing we need to be trained on (customer service reps working from home for a credit card company). HOWEVER...we WILL be paid for our time anyway...all four hours of it.

It just means that we train tomorrow and start our nesting calls (actual live calls with real customers) on Thursday and have them on Thursday, Friday & Monday.

So I'm pretty pleased - I'll get paid for four hours of doing whatever I want...

How is YOUR Tuesday going!

Peg

COOL! It's always nice to get a paid day off!

I had to work this morning and I am tired now. I really should use my office/business/marketing skills to get a better job, but I clean 2 houses - 1 every week and 1 just went to every other week cause they moved and it's bigger and they are super neat and organized. They take me about 4 hours each and I go through them solid - no stopping - and I get going pretty fast so I can get them done. It's like a paid aerobics class! LOL!

Anyhow I work again tomorrow at that house - one of these days I'll get to mine LOL!

Been at work all day long :grumpy:.

Have been trying to find out about taking bunnies to Canada - Boy, is there a LOT of red tape. It's going to take me ages to read through it all.

It's a real 'autumn' night here tonight - misty, drizzling and a chill in the air.

Jan

Had another nice relaxing day at home (I am so not looking forward to school tomorrow :grumpy:)

Yesterday Hannah and I [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGnHQkiyoys]made a volcano[/ame]. Today we finished schoolwork early and watch The Office :biggrin2: Oh the joys of homeschooling...

Then we barbecued. In the dark. In October.

[align=center]
1527003893_ea40bf6791_o.jpg

[/align]
All in all, it was a pretty good Tuesday :)

Latest posts

Back