Terrific Tans: A place to show off the tan breed!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well he is hitting that two year old mark. Tans usually slow down by then and become very well behaved buns :) At least all of mine have

Update from my tan clan :)

Our two newest editions. Three originally but one died on Day 3 we think he wasn't getting fed.
Owen's Chevy Silverado X Percival's DANA

100_0399.jpg

Chubby little thing lol Sorry so sideways

100_0396.jpg

Grooming picture :)

100_0357.jpg

Videos!!

http://youtu.be/-0R4vRbcYbM

[ame]http://youtu.be/sAtoRbA9T2Y[/ame]

http://youtu.be/UHcF-w3eOoY

Absolutely gorgeous babies. Thanks for sharing the videos. They were great. I like the stage. Looks like your sweetie is trying to get to the counter. Loved the walking video. I see my boys do that once in a while.

Definitely truly an impressive looking bunny. Very handsome breed.

You should be commended on raising such awesome bunnies.

K :)

BTW, have the same style cabinets, but yours are in much better condition. lol Sorry my husband is a property inspector and notices that kind of stuff. lol

Thank you Karen :) and lol the cabinets are at my parents house. They may be in good shape but our house definitely could use a makeover :p

This rabbit breed is called tan?
I LOVE it :)

They look like my Lucy (she is my rottwelier mix).
She has that black and tan coloring :)

So very unique looking on a rabbit!

Yes m'am they are called Tans. They're very pretty. Pictures almost don't do them justice :)

Update on the babies from the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
Owen's Tango (Blue Jr Doe) got Best of Breed Tan and Owen's X-Ray (Blue Jr Buck) got Best Opposite Sex Tan! This was awesome (1)because they were home grown juniors and (2)because they had been showing in numerous shows against the same blacks and chocolate rabbits with texas and if I might add Meat judges who like to POSE TANS?! Anywho this bunch was judged by Armando Cabrera.

2012HLSR.jpg

2012HLSR2.jpg

I must get new pictures of my chocolate babies they are becoming quite the mischevious ones lol. Last time i tried to let them out for playtime and they figured how to squirm through the wires in our homemade playpen of NIC panels lol Those little buggers

I cannot tell you how much I LOVE that you used your bunny as your ring bearer!! So cute!!

I love these tans, too. Such a beautiful color. I want one!

The General and I haven't been around here for awhile. Blame /r/rabbits on reddit! Here are some lovely photos for you all!

rCQw7fXl.jpg

3CdVEnf.jpg

kANC2am.jpg

yED6rZS.jpg

OpYXjIT.jpg

^Can you find the bunny butt?

2cSZQav.jpg

^Bad bunny, being bad.

wjOOFdq.jpg

g6sZY8g.jpg

Y94SfwJ.jpg

tHTTZzU.jpg

Aww, cute! I love your buns! I spotted the bunny butt under your arm. :)

Also I love that you used a bunny for the ring bearer.

Thanks! That's my husband. He and the General are tight bros. It really makes me happy that they are such good friends.

Here is a few more wedding bunny pictures. I think I added a few others to my gallery as well. He was so dashing. I almost feel bad I had to marry my husband and not the bunny! XD

QdTNI.jpg

3knMj.jpg

So adorable! :D One day I will join the club of Tan owners. Don't tell Bandit :p

Latest posts

Back