terrible movie.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharmmyBunny

Reaction score
worst movie ever do not ever watch it. Hachi a dogs tale. its all sweet and cute for like 3/4 of it and then bam! i have been crying for like an hour now!!! i just stopped but i know im going to sit and think and then just start crying and bawling my eyes out. its so sad. so maybe not terrible but it will make you cry.

I tend to not watch any animal related movies because they make me sad and make me cry :(

I rather watch the slasher thriller type movies :p

aw i loved that movie. It was definitely a tear jerker.

Have you seen war horse? I HIGHLY recommend it as it is a happy ending tear jerker. I was so happy with it :)

marley and me made me cry hystarically war horse i cried oh god i cry at everythign ill read a book and cry. sad things amke me sad. very very sad. my boyfriend is just like oh honeyyyy why do you do this to yourself and im always lik " i didnt know it would make me cry!!! its sooo saaaad... (or) sweeettttt"

Ohhh Marley and Me had me crying like a baby. War Horse is another good one too. I've been wanting to see Hachi haha. I think I have to be in the right frame of mind to watch it tho.

Since I thought this was really about terrible movies... Dude Where's My Car? DUMB waste of time. Oooh and Beerfest. My ex loved that movie so I've seen it way too many times.

Oh my god i know what you mean, I have a 7yr old Siberian Husky and he is MY WHOLE WORLD, I watched this movie and bawled my eyes out. I felt so bad for that dog, he must have been so lonely waiting there, I would have take him home with me and loved him and given him so much attention.

Latest posts

Back