teres wuve in da air

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karlie

Reaction score
Ummfh, It's not fair every thing waz gweat and now it not first of all I got a new girlfriend her names is Sable we well my mummys frwiend brang me home and told me I was gonna get a girlfriend I waz sooo happy when I got there she put me in a big hutch well Sable was nice and I was feeling frisky so we got to well 'doing stuff' and this oder buck on the side of me tried to get wit Sable I said no and bit him well my mummys fwiend wasn't happy she said if I was gonna get with Sable again I couldn't do that so she put me back in with her and we went in the hutch part and did stuff she was nice but didn't like me doing it alot cause she thinks her mummy dosn't want her too but I still did wen she wet me last night she got me out of dere cause I was biting again and she put me in a diffrent cage she petted me and said I could do stuff maby in da moring again but when she reached in to put food in da bowl I bit her and didn't let go it made her cwy and she ran inside her mommy was mad and wnted to eat me I was scare but I stood my ground I feel kinda bad though for biting her now I gota go back to mommys house humph

Lignight

Maybe the biiting was a bit extreme but humans don't usually stay mad at bunnies for long. Just look cute when she sees you next, that should help.

About the "doing stuff": Does your human want you to be a daddy bun?

Ebony x

OK, she forgave me again but I still sad now Sable is on top of my cage it's called a 'stack' well atleast she's not mad no more

yeah she does she says that Sables gonna have preety babies just like the last ones I had with her

Latest posts

Back