Temporary home for a lion head

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tofita

Reaction score
Guys I couldn't find any airline that accepts rabbits so I am looking for a temporary house for my rabbit while I am away. I am gonna be out of country for 2 or 2.5 months I will provide all her needs. Also I can pay 100€/month.

I am living in Limburg/Belgium.

Also pet hotel would be great if you know any.

Thanks in advance

I wish I could help, but I'm so far away! Look and see if any rabbit-savvy vets near you do boarding.

Maybe some breeders also do bunny hotel in belgium. In my country a few breeder have bunny hotels or look after a bunny forum or on facebook that’s centered just for belgium and try to find a person :)

A neighbor said, I can check her every day. But I am not sure if it is wise to leave her for 2 months :( but I am hopeless

A neighbor said, I can check her every day. But I am not sure if it is wise to leave her for 2 months :( but I am hopeless

I’ve left my bunnies for two months. They will be a bit pulled back when you meet them again but will warm up to you again after a few days.

As long as you trust your neighbor everything will go well. You can do a list to help your neighbor to take care of your girl. It will be easier to follow a list and you don’t have to worry that much.

You can also write a list on symptoms to watch out for and if it happens to take the bunny to the vet and so on.

Latest posts

Back