Temporary Foster Desperately Needed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cirrustwi

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I have not been around for quite some time due to a bad living situation. I have just left that situation, but I need a temporary foster for Tim, my 3 year old French Lop.

When I finally decided to move, I had to move in with my brother and sister-in-law. They will not let Timothy stay here. He is currently with a friend, but she cannot keep him any longer. I am desperate to find him a foster home. I hope to have found my own place within a month. I am located in Wellsburg, WV, but I can travel to bring him to someone. If anyone can help, please, please let me know. I will of course provide all his food and litter.

Thank you so very much.

Have you found anyone yet? Would you be willing to make a trip to Columbus, Ohio? I can't foster, but can put the word out around the rabbit rescue volunteers.

if u can get him to Arizona id be happy to help temporarily.i know thats pretty far from you...but how hard is it to care for one more bun temporarily when someone needs a helping hand.???

I'm so sorry you are in this situation, that has to be so hard. If I were closer to you (I am in Illinois) I would take care of him for you in a heartbeat. :(

Latest posts

Back