Teeth Trimming

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luvmyzoocrew

Reaction score
I took Sooty to get his teeth trimmed today, it has been 5 weeks since he has had it done, and man were they bad:nosir:. So this morning we headed out on the road to the vets as they were doing it there was some pieces that were sort of imbeded into his gum that they pulled out. I asked what they were and she said that they were probablly teeth splinters, ick, the vet wants to see him back in two weeks to check his gums because the gum is growing up with the teeth so he wants to see him in two weeks to see if it goes back since the teeth were just cut. Sotty was such a good boy, he doesnt really like it but he handled it well. I am including pictures of his teeth before and after, i was going to take pics of them actually cutting them but i didnt want to be in there way flashing in there eyes and have them cut him.

Here is Sooty all buckeled in for the ride to the vet, i dont want anything to happen to him if i was to get into an accident.
HPIM1566.jpg

This is his teeth just alittle over 4 weeks after being done, they grow like crazy. I am going to start taking him every 4 weeks and see how they are then. He doesnt show any signs that they are that long, no trouble eating or anything like that. His top teeth slant to the left.

HPIM1571.jpg

This one i a little blurry.
HPIM1572.jpg

Here is the after picture, it was icky watching , they are really hard to cut and you could tell the strength that went into squeezing the trimmers shut.

HPIM1573.jpg

Awh! Poor thing! ButI'm surehe understands that it's for his benefit.

Latest posts

Back