Teddy's Turf!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeddyTruly

Reaction score
Hello! Yes, its me again- I bet everyone's probably tired of me posting all the time. But, I've finally (almost) finished Teddy's x-pen setup. I know it's not the best compared to some of y'alls freaking m a n s i o n s (how??) but I tried and I think it looks decent as I spent less than 250 on it. Most of it is thrifted. Any ratings or tips on how I can improve? He gets 3-5 hours of free roaming time, most likely on the higher side but I'm in 8th grade so I can't be home all day with him. I'm going to go shopping in a few hours to add a bit of personal touch and buy him some more toys. Is there anything I can improve? Any cheap rabbit items that would fit? Anything I should rearrange? And for clarification, before he was in a smaller xpen about half of the size with only his toys/necessities and a cardboard box hut, but he is finalyyyy litter box trained. I'll post an updated pic in a few days hopefully. 1645301514711.png
'Teddys Turf"
1645301638508.png

Teddy exploring his new digs. I'm not sure if you can see in the picture but his butt and belly are shaved, might continue lightly shaving his stomach to prevent matts and increase mobility

Also, if anyone has any ideas on how to attach the flooring (I used fabric dog mats) together in the middle to keep it from skirting up in a rabbit safe way that would be great!

Also, if anyone has any ideas on how to attach the flooring (I used fabric dog mats) together in the middle to keep it from skirting up in a rabbit safe way that would be great!

I'm not sure about attaching, but I buy floor rugs on sale from a local Wal-Mart or Meijers type store. One of my rabbits loves to dig, and anything she can pull up she absolutely will :)

Might want to be careful about the placement of the castle. The top of it could be a jumping off point to get over the pen wall. Maybe see if there's a way to keep it a bit further away from any pen wall that does not have a real wall behind it.

Latest posts

Back