Teddy isn't eating 😟

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teddy101

Reaction score
Today Teddy hasn't eaten anything. Shes just drinking water. Today I gave her fruits, and she was begging me for more. Shes not eating her hay when she always does. What to do?!

Today Teddy hasn't eaten anything. Shes just drinking water. Today I gave her fruits, and she was begging me for more. Shes not eating her hay when she always does. What to do?!
How is Teddy doing? I hope she ate something, but if she has still not eaten anything you need to rush her to the vet ASAP. I hope she is doing better!

How is Teddy doing? I hope she ate something, but if she has still not eaten anything you need to rush her to the vet ASAP. I hope she is doing better!

Hii teddy is eating, Just not her hay. Shes eating her veggies, and her pellets and occasional fruits. I don't know what to do

If she is eating veggies and pellets, that is great! Don't give her any fruit because the sugar will make things worse. Is she sitting hunched up (like in the picture), or pressing her belly to the floor? Has she had any weird-shaped poop?

Attachments

• 2020-01-29 (2).jpg
    2020-01-29 (2).jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 4
If she is eating veggies and pellets, that is great! Don't give her any fruit because the sugar will make things worse. Is she sitting hunched up (like in the picture), or pressing her belly to the floor? Has she had any weird-shaped poop?

Yes her poop don't look to normal. And sometimes she lays comfortably, and sometimes she looks like in that picture. Today we are going to buy her some baby gas drops

Can you send a picture of her poops?

I think getting gas drops is a great idea! Until then, you can give her tummy massages (watch the video @Lucas the Bun πŸ’•πŸ‡ shared) to get the gas moving. Whenever I have to give Theo tummy massages I wrap a heating pad in a blanket and hold it to his tummy to make him more comfortable. I would also make her move around a lot because it will help her digestive system. Keep her drinking water. You could slowly syringe the water to her, or soak her veggies in water before giving them to her. I suggest the veggie option, more than the syringe option. I hope she gets better!

Can you send a picture of her poops?

I think getting gas drops is a great idea! Until then, you can give her tummy massages (watch the video @Lucas the Bun πŸ’•πŸ‡ shared) to get the gas moving. Whenever I have to give Theo tummy massages I wrap a heating pad in a blanket and hold it to his tummy to make him more comfortable. I would also make her move around a lot because it will help her digestive system. Keep her drinking water. You could slowly syringe the water to her, or soak her veggies in water before giving them to her. I suggest the veggie option, more than the syringe option. I hope she gets better!

Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it ❀️

I think it would be 1/3 of a dropper if your bunny is on the smaller side, and 1/2 of a dropper if Teddy's on the larger side. (0.3 ml or 0.5 ml) But I would clarify with @Mariam+Theo before giving any drops :)

Maybe every 4-6 hours until Teddy looks comfortable

I think it would be 1/3 of a dropper if your bunny is on the smaller side, and 1/2 of a dropper if Teddy's on the larger side. (0.3 ml or 0.5 ml) But I would clarify with @Mariam+Theo before giving any drops :)

Maybe every 4-6 hours until Teddy looks comfortable
But are these the right drops? I gave her some of it. It says it has no flavor but on the back it says"natural strawberry flavor* I hope it's ok

Yes, those are gas relief drops and the brand is pretty reliable. I doubt the natural strawberry flavor would hurt her, and the reason gas drops are safe for rabbits is because they don't go into the bloodstream, so you're fine :D

How much did you give her?

Latest posts

Back