Technical help please

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowan

Reaction score
Help please :)

My daughter wants to join the forum but at the moment there's only oneemail address to this computer. I've tried a lot to get this sorted outin the past but with no luck. When she tried to get a logon nameregistered to her it wouldn't work, presumably because it's the sameemail address. Has anyone any ideas?

Thanks

Kate

I'm sure there's an easier way around it, but whydon't you have her just sign up for a free Yahoo emailaddress? Or she can log on under your IDand just sign her name really large so we can note the change inposters.

Pam

Kate,

you can get a free Email account on the Web. Try Postmark.net I ampresuming thatyou are using the Email that you gotwith your ISP. There are numerous FREE Email providers. I think thatwill solve your problem.

Dennis,C.V.R.

Why don't you make an email address for her, Rowan?

It's usually under the areas about your account and you can add users.You can also create a yahoo account for her if you wish.

That would at least get her started and then you could delete the emailaddress and she could probably just sign in using her username andpassword.

Let us know if that helps.

For the record, the webmaster of the forum has been on summer vacationand hasn't replied to our questions in the post 'Pam thoughts'.Hopefully upon his return, he'll be able to address some of the issuesPamnock and others have raised.

-Carolyn

Thanks everyone I'll try the suggestions. Forsome reason the ISP provider (or my computer) won't put more than oneaddress on my account but I hadn't thought of her getting a differentfree one from yahoo or somewhere. I appreciate the help and lateralthinking :D

Latest posts

Back