Tea for bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy Bunno

Reaction score
Hey!

I've recently noticed, that my bun likes my tea. I drink herb teas such as peppermint and anise tea. I never add any sugar. Would it be okay to give my bunny tea from time to time? Of course it would not be hot.

Hi, one of my three bunnies had his snuffles about a month ago and I used chamomile tea to clean his nose, and then filled their bottles with it, I wouldn't say he liked it but had some probably thought it is his water, after that he was coming back to bottle and didn't want to drink so I gave him his water back, but he had about 30 ml of it and next day he was fine, of course I gave some extra warm it was generally cold and home too. So one didn't like it, other too, but my lop girl really liked it about 150 ml.
I drink herbal teas too and growing some herbs in backyard and when I got rabbits I've googled what herbs are good for them, and giving them sometimes. They like mint and thyme anytime, Leo loves dried nettle I give him 3-4 leaves he's very happy, they all liked dried mustard greens, fresh basil, dried plantago, only Smokey liked sage the other two didn't want it. Dried lavender I googled is very good relaxing for them, they liked it too especially Smokey.
I think mint tea should be good for them, even mint added to dry pellets, I will make some mint tea too

Latest posts

Back