Tattoo Clamp

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjbarrick

Reaction score
My husband and I are going to start raising rabbits to sell and we want to tattoo all of them. We are going to specialize in mini rex. We want our rabbits to be tattooed so you know where they came from and so they can be used in shows. I don't want to use the pen because I don't have good enough hand writing and I know you have to go over it a couple times, where with the clamp, it's done once and over with. What is the best clamp to use for a mini rex?

Only two manufacturers make them [that I can find online] http://www.bassequipment.com/Miscellaneous/Tattoo+Equipment/default.aspx[Grand Champion Kit] and Stone's.
Grand Champion is: 7.93mm
Stones is: 9.52mm

Grand Champion is a bit smaller, as far as their number size goes...that's the kit I use.
Both kits cost about the same [for everything + A-Z letters appx 80-90$]

Thank you. I didn't know which one to get. I didn't want to get one too big since their ears are small.

My handwriting also isn't the greatest but I do have a pen as backup. I've gotten a few clamps that don't stick too well. But I've got Dutch and I've got to get a new set for their ears as well

Latest posts

Back