Tans

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw one in a pet store once and it took all I had not to take the beauty home. I'd love to see more pics of them as well.

This picture is from Starlight Rabbitry's post on the ARBA Convention in Indy.......

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=10426&forum_id=1&page=2

convindy10-24-05tanresized.jpg

Here is the Tan that I saw at our show.

fenksy.jpg

fenl3r.jpg

fenlap.jpg

fenncy.jpg

Rainbows! :D

We raised Tans for a while -- they are a beautiful, but hyper animal. Very intelligent and loyal, but sure can be wild! I pickeda black Tanfor Best 4 Class at the show yesterday. It was stunning. The girl also has a beautiful chocolate Tan that I've seen at a few shows.

Pam

Great pics, i love them, because of how they can behave They a re for me only as I didnt want my son handling them. I just love their look its great, one thing i find strange is the judges there dont where white coats like ours do!

samandshawn wrote:
I just love their look its great, one thing i find strange is the judges there dont where white coats like ours do!

Black fleece that attracts all that fur certainly isn't the #1 choice :faint:

Judges in the US do prefer the white lab coats, but I've seen some judges wear very colorful nurses scrubs, dog grooming smocks, or wild colored lab coats (a male friend of mine wore a pink lab coat for judging this past weekend). Aprons are also very popular,especially in the hot weather. When I'm doing a2-day show, I ditch the dirty whites from the 1st day and wear an apron on day 2. One drawback of the aprons is that your arms aren't protected.

Although ARBA doesn't have a strict dress code for judges, they highly recommend that you look professional and wear a show coat or apron while judging.

Pam

Latest posts

Back