Taking Pictures Of My Bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThumperParadise

Reaction score
i wanted to know how i can take good photos of my bunny! Its hard to take pictures of my bun cause the lighting isnt good in my room :( I got a couple good photos by chance. Any body have any solutions?

Taking lots of pictures is one way. But you can adjust lighting with additional lamps, white sheets etc.

Or taking lots of pictures while waiting for an opportunity :D

Attachments

• Spiegelbild kl.jpg
    Spiegelbild kl.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 6
Open the curtain and set them in the sunlight so you can get sharp non- blurry photos. Or take them outside. Make sure the light is behind your shoulder and preferably in the morning or afternoon when the sun is not so hard. Take millions of photos and get nice on low on your bunnies level. Aldo make sure the background is clutter free and bring your bunny away from the background and your camera close to the bunny so you get a nice blurry background or bokeh and make you bunny pop.

It is hard for me to get good pics of Bunbun my rabbit too. Sometimes.

I got my bun yesterday and although I've caught her in several good photo positions, it's a bit difficult to photograph her since her fur and eyes are both dark 😅

Latest posts

Back