Take a Bunny to Work Day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frith

Reaction score
I've got one of my buns with me at work today. :D
We had to stop by the vet to get his chompers trimmed up this morning,so I've got him right next to me here at my desk. He's sitting in histravel cage, chowing down on some hay. What a nice treat, to have oneof my babies here with me.
gunner.jpg

I bet the co-workers are Loving that!I brought Cali in one day to show her off to someone. TheBoss kept saying that a few more pounds and she'd be ready forChristmas Dinner. :X

When I brought her home, and came back bragging to the boss about howwell behaved she was, he gave me this look: :nonono:

Apparently she left some Cocoa Puffs right under his desk.

That's My Girl! :hug:

Your little one is adorable.

-Carolyn

:rofl: cocoa puffs. I love it.

Oh yeah, my coworker has already been over here several times cooing at him. My boss hasn't showed up yet.

:wink:

We don't think he'll mind though.

He's a Heinz-57. ;)

I have no idea, really. We picked him up at a Tampa animal hospitalwhere he and some siblings had been dropped off at. His siblings gotadopted out, he didn't, and if they couldn't place him..... :shock: ...so I drove out and took him home.

His marking suggest a badly marked Dutch or somekind of Dutch mix. It doesn't really matter what he is 'cause he'ssimply adorable.

He's adorable, such a sweet face and lovey eyes. :) That's cool they let you bring him to work. :)

How CUTE!!!

:inlove:

What a treat to be able to look over at that cute little face while you're working! He's beautiful!

Carolyn: can I bring Cali to work and let her runin my boss' office? Haha! He's been so mean toeveryone lately we're thinking of having our own sitcom about theoffice and calling it "Everybody Hates Raymond" (cuz that's hisname). I think the cocoa puffs would get the message across.:D

Thanks everyone for the compliments! Yeah,there's some stress right now that I'm feeling (over whether or notwe're getting a christmas bonus, and if so, when) and looking over andseeing him snoozing there helps me feel a little more at peace. :hearts:

BunnyMom wrote:
Carolyn: can I bring Cali to work andlet her run in my boss' office? Haha! He's been somean to everyone lately we're thinking of having our own sitcom aboutthe office and calling it "Everybody Hates Raymond" (cuz that's hisname). I think the cocoa puffs would get the message across.:D

Absolutely, BunnyMom! Cali would do anything for you.

The best part is she not only left cocoa puffs, she also leftcecotropes, and he ran them over with hischair. Itwas really messy.

That's MyGirl!!! :hug:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:

Absolutely, BunnyMom! Cali would do anything for you.

The best part is she not only left cocoa puffs, she also leftcecotropes, and he ran them over with hischair. Itwas really messy.

That's MyGirl!!! :hug:

-Carolyn

:laugh::great:

Jan

Latest posts

Back