t.v. ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we has got tv - it keeps our hoomins quiet - they dont notice we is chewing somefing - like me hoomins quilting:)
from roxy and hartleybun rex

hartleybun wrote:
we has got tv - it keeps our hoomins quiet - they dont notice we is chewing somefing - like me hoomins quilting:)
from roxy and hartleybun rex
cool my hoomins all ways watch on the tv what do tv mean:??

Its that big black box in fron of my moms couches.

Its make pretty pictures and make noise. I like to watch it sometimes to

i dint eva choo eni wirs :angel:but wun dae Chutney skwoshd bihind the sofa, an she chood da wirs to mommyz lamp an Chutney sed they wur velly velly tasty indeed but me an Chloe nose that it is norty to choo wirs an wen mommy got home from wurk she woz velly KWOSS wiv Chutney :shamean mommy noo it woz Chutney wot had been norty not us bikos she had seed hur go bihind the sofa on sumfing she korld a webkam.

Bo-Peep.
xxx

I tink dat chewing dah wirez is a baaad ting becoze when I evwen twied sniffing one, momma got vweeery mad at mee. I twy not to do it againz.

YAY - i finks yoo iz rite Gus :highfive: The big wabbit Chutney telld me dat tv rimote buttons ar the nommiyest fing in the hole wide wurld tu eet :D

Chutneyeetid FOR buttons wun dae wenmommy went tu wurk an left the rimote on the sofa, an du yoo noe, sinse then mommy haz neva eva ergen left the tv rimote on the sofa. I fink dat iz vewy vewy meen ov mommy bikos i iz wontin to twy nomming on dem.

it is a big box wid moovin pictures on it. its really weerd and like i dunno but i was watchin what my nowner called a cartooooon film and it ad a big and a girl on it. then i peed on her so i went back into my hutch

we has one! my mum had her little one brought up from her original home and put it in my room. she turns it on when she is in the room playing with me ^_^

Latest posts

Back