Sweat-leaf Anthony

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anthony enjoying his custom tailored harness
001-18.jpg

Anthony enjoying his wheat grass
053.jpg

055.jpg

054-2.jpg

We just got back from our annual visit to my family cottage on the Ottawa River. It was Anthony's first visit and he had a great time! I had his playpen on the beach(in the shade) and he would digg in the sand. He also loved having carpet to run around on. Constant binky's. My extended family really enjoyed having him around and I think he gave them a better appreciation of rabbits

View at sunset
052.jpg

Oh I bet he had a fantastic time digging in the sand on vacation! I wish I could get a sand/dig box for my buns, but they make a big enough mess as it is!

Anthony is an adorable bun and I love his wonky ears! :D

There has been a New Addition to the family. Fonzy is a 8 month old Silver Marten mix. She's been here for about a month and is really starting to feel at home. And the attitude.. wow. Her spay is scheduled for the 25th of Sept:biggrin:

Anthony is shedding like a madman.. but his new coat is supersoft. I think he enjoys having Fonzy around. They have only met through the cage bars but I have caught him trying to groom her a few times. He's such a sweet man

Latest posts

Back