SW FL Bunny Needs New Home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi, guys, I just signed up for the forum so completely new here. We have a very well-trained, extremely affectionate, litter-box trained domestic house bunny we need to find a new home for who will treat her humanely. I read that I should charge to have her adopted to screen out people who would use her for bait or snake food or want to torture her. She's one of the sweetest, most gentle and affectionate bunnies I've ever had (we've had about 8 over several decades now) and was adopted from a college student who kept her in a closet so we want to find a loving home for her before we have to move. Can anyone recommend how to best post something here to try to find someone who can adopt her but also be experienced with rabbits and give her freedom and kindness? I tried posting an ad on Craigslist but it was rejected (probably because I used words like companionship, affection, and other words like that). We have enough food, treats, hay, cubes, to easily last a year, a huge dog pen with a second level we added, toys, everything else. She's very healthy and super-clean and gets about 4-6 hours out every night with almost constant attention when she does come out. Shawn Bunny Pic.jpg

Hi, guys, I just signed up for the forum so completely new here. We have a very well-trained, extremely affectionate, litter-box trained domestic house bunny we need to find a new home for who will treat her humanely. I read that I should charge to have her adopted to screen out people who would use her for bait or snake food or want to torture her. She's one of the sweetest, most gentle and affectionate bunnies I've ever had (we've had about 8 over several decades now) and was adopted from a college student who kept her in a closet so we want to find a loving home for her before we have to move. Can anyone recommend how to best post something here to try to find someone who can adopt her but also be experienced with rabbits and give her freedom and kindness? I tried posting an ad on Craigslist but it was rejected (probably because I used words like companionship, affection, and other words like that). We have enough food, treats, hay, cubes, to easily last a year, a huge dog pen with a second level we added, toys, everything else. She's very healthy and super-clean and gets about 4-6 hours out every night with almost constant attention when she does come out. View attachment 60589
There is actually place on here where you can post bunnies for sale or in need of homes If you title the name different or put the category under rescue me. I would tell you to try ksl but you dont live in Utah.

Hi, guys, I'm new to the forum.

We have a litter-box trained, super affectionate rabbit in need of a new home as we are moving overseas in a few months.

She is extremely trained and is ideal for someone who wants a calm,gentle pet to keep them company and have in the home. She has never been outdoors before and was raised and trained to be a domestic, indoor house rabbit pet meant for companionship.

She currently has 4-6 hours out per day in our living room and will watch TV with us, play, and is eager to lick whoever sits with her and massages her head for a few minutes. She is extremely clean, quiet, loves company.

Since we will be providing her home that is a large dog pen with a second level as pictured, Timothy hay and alfalfa cubes for her to eat,
linoleum flooring, several large bags of Oxbow hay, cord protectors, bowls, extra carrying cases, enough food and treats and litter for a
year, all her toys, and other materials, we're asking for $65.

We are currently looking for her new forever home and screening those interested for the right fit, so if you're interested please reach out.

Since she is so gentle and loved we will want to get to know whoever is interested with one or two emails and then a possible Zoom call before moving forward.

Shawn at home.jpg

shawn.jpg

Shawn Bunny Pic.jpg

Shawn laying down.jpg

We have rescued more than 50 over the last 2+ decades and did a lot of re-homing. I'd interview the people to ascertain their interest and knowledge and go to their home to look it over and to see how my baby would be treated--lot of work and time, but I knew they would be in a better situation than before they were rescued by us. Wish you were closer.

Latest posts

Back