Survey rabbit cages

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FienDC

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am currently in my final year at Odisee university in Belgium, here I am following the bachelor degree in agro and biotechnology (specialization in animal care). For my bachelor thesis, I am trying to evaluate the cages of Savic in function of the well-being of rabbits and the demand of the consumer.

Could all rabbit owners please fill out the following survey: https://odisee.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_09eDxbjHfiDyBSu ?

Thank you very much in advance.

May I ask what classes you took in highschool to be able to do this? Is this engineering based? Making animal enclosures is my dream job, I was just researching about petcos and petsmart design team as I would
love to work there and hopefully improve there enclosure setups. Thanks in advance!!

May I ask what classes you took in highschool to be able to do this? Is this engineering based? Making animal enclosures is my dream job, I was just researching about petcos and petsmart design team as I would
love to work there and hopefully improve there enclosure setups. Thanks in advance!!
I don't know where you are from, but in Belgium you don't really take 'classes'. I don't really know how to describe it 😂 From the ages of 12 until 18 the classes are mostly the same (a bit more math or languages, dependent from which course you choose). At 18 years old, you choose if you want to follow a bachelor's degree or university degree. The bachelor's degrees are almost always 3 year courses with set classes for the degree you choose. In my case, I chose for animal care and the classes are ethology, animal diseases, pet food, economy... So my degree is not based on engineering! With my degree, I can work as a vet assistant or in the pet food industry for example ☺ I don't know if this helped you at all... If you have more questions, you can always send me a message!

Latest posts

Back