Support thread for those diagnosed as depressed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stand strong....and remember **** happens...really it does.

its stressful and some times it feels like everything is piling up on you....work can be mad there is nothing you can do !

focus on you..get your prescription..if you can try and relax..if there is nothing you can do than there is nothing you can do so try not to stress so much.

easier said than done I know but take a deep breath ..close your eyes and just breath..some times there is just nothing you can do but let the crap that life throws at us hit and fall off...stay strong.

Why does the world have to revolve around money? How about hugs? Or binkys? Meh. There are also discounts out their for perscription drugs. My mom has all the info. As soon as I get it I'll send it out to you. If Lexapro works then that's what you need. I swear by the stuff. Straightend my mom out pretty well. She'd have been buried out in the backyard without it.

Lexapro wasn't helping and we switched to Prozac because it's on Walmart's $4 list. I clearly needed a stronger dosage, but it feels a lot better not spending so much money on it. I'm not sure why L was working a couple years ago but not now, but i couldn't afford to keep giving it a chance.

Money really is such bs. We need better and more affordable health care here. If we did, i wouldn't have so many outstanding medical bills for petty emergency room visits. One was for a kidney stone, another was to get stitches when i sliced my pinky really badly at 11 PM. Sigh.

Edited to add: i snuggled with Monty for upwards of an hour this morning. If i didn't have a pet, would most likely have started cutting again last year after Belle died. Having the love of a living creature is so much better than focusing on pain.

Last edited:
Kidney stones are truly the devils work. Nasty, EVIL, things they are. Agreed with the medical coverage. Can't understand (well I can but it involves politics and wont get into it) why it just plain sucks. Wish I could help. Unless you want to move down to Texas! Seems to be the only place jobs are still available. And there's always the home depot corner. The illegals make more money than you and I combined. People are friendly. Not as cold here. Dont require a "city sticker", no state tax, ....Sorry I digress......

Latest posts

Back