Supernatural fans - Season 6 came out on dvd today (9/13/11)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else picked it up - I've ordered mine off Amazon and it should be here tomorrow.

I can hardly wait.

Nancy McClelland wrote:
Mail should be here in 2 hours--we've been re-watching the old ones. My favorite was still the"Ground Hog Day" episode. Still chuckle when I hear that song.
I like that episode a lot and its probably one of my top 10 - but this last season - I felt like Weekend at Bobby's was excellent and the one with the virgins (and the "sword in the stone") was good too and I just rewatched "The Man Who Would Be King" again today....where Castiel tells his side of the story and we see how he went to the dark side.

Oh and Frontierland....and the one where they wind up as actors as a show called Supernatural...and the Titanic one too.

Wow - the more I think about it - this season had a bunch of my top 10 favorites on it.

JadeIcing wrote:
Wow saw the title and why am I not surprised who started it?
Cause you know me too well?

I can hardly wait till the 23rd to see the season premiere. I mean - Castiel thinks he's the new God....

I understand that for this upcoming season they had all the writers watch Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid to get a feeling for how the boys and Bobby would be on the run because all of their old safe places were now known by the big bad....

Thankfully I had $30 in Best Buy credits from purchasing my television....so I picked up the 6th season for only $10...and got a free tshirt with it :biggrin:.

I am on episode 5 right now. I should be most of the way through the season by tonight :p. I loooved last season, so I am hoping this season is just as awesome.

I can't wait to find out exactly why Sam is so "heartless" now....obviously has something to do with his soul being locked up with Lucifer.

Wish they would have just burned Crowley's bones!!

Oh Amy - there is so much good stuff in this season - I hope you like it. A lot of twists and turns and its surprising near the end of the season to see who turns out to be the "big bad".

I would say more but I'd probably spoil it for you...

Latest posts

Back