Summer cleaning!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woahlookitsme

Reaction score
Oh my gosh my hands are burning a little I think. We really needed to go through all of the cages and clean them. Soo I am scrubbing all the floors and those calcium deposits are horrid without some vinegar. I've done 10 cages and I have 10 more to go. This is definitely harder than I thought but the cages look good!

0D5A11CC-3A95-4315-8890-FC69812A6F4D-6051-000005CA3979F026_zps29514906.jpg

Wow, its hard to clean cages. I can only imagine how hard it would be to clean 20 of them. They do look really nice though. Good job!

Last edited:
LOL no mom I didn't check the pantry. . . Dangit

It was definitely a huge feat but one that had to be done. I got through most of the cages my hands couldn't take much more scrubbing. Now I just have 3 cages left. I am going to wait to do the ones with nest boxes and babies.

Wow, they look brand new! We recently did a bit of spring cleaning on our cages (washed/bleached a lot of them) but there are still a few more that need some love. Do you just soak a your scrubber in the viegar and go about it that way?

I think you can spray it and let it soak then scrub. I'm not sure how bleach is about calcium but that stuff usually does a good job. I just didn't take all the cages out so I wouldn't have been able to wash them off. We need to clean under the cages. Guess its about that time to post up a rabbit manure ad

Latest posts

Back