Sullivan's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh oh Nicole.. he is such acutie-pie!! He looks SO curious .. every picture hes likesniffing or checking something out! ...congratulations !!

p.s. (and the snippets of the apartment in the pictures looks good too! :D)

Sully is doing very well, he has figured out howto jump in and out of his cage. He also is more chilled out around me,and he lets me give him nose rubs with no grunting!

Nicole

HI Tif and thanks, i tried to get a pic of his baby blue eyes, and this is what came out

:foreheadsmack:

hereare some pics just for you

Very nice!! :)

hehe and look at that Canadian pride!!

and I have to ask b/c I cant clearly make it out and curiosity kills me ..what design is on your sheets?? lol

hows studying going for your exams?

Star Wars- Return of the Jedi blanket. (everybody whos been round tries to get it from me)

The tests studying is okay. problem is, it's mostly analyticalthinking, so i can't really study anything specific. Syllogisms, wordproblems, a bit of math, and picture identification, and then there arethe dreaded physical tests. i am a big ball of stress. but at leastwhen it's over i can relax.

Nicky Snow wrote:
i am a big ball of stress. but at least when it's over i can relax.

Will say some prayers for you. I'm sure you'll do well.

Sully is a Love. :kiss:

-Carolyn

Thanks all! Sully is really starting to come around to me. He actually let me pet around his cheeks today.

thanks as well for the good wishes on my tests, please keep your fingers crossed for me. ( i need all the help i can get :?)

"grumpy Sully"

Sully is all sweetness. I love the picture of him sniffing your boot - you get a really good idea of how small he is.

*good luck* on upcoming tests and stuff!

_________
Nadia

Thanks for all your good wishes about my tests.Unfortunately i was unsucceessful in the pursuit and restraint circuit.( obstacle course) i was over by 5 seconds.

i am quiteupset as i now have to wait 3 months before i canretest. and i still have to wait 2 weeks for the results of my writtenexaminations, which, hopefully i pass cause if not i have to wait 6months to redo those! and 3 months is better than six. well at least ican take a break from working out everyday, this weekend will be spentin pjs!

Sullivan is doing very well. I spent $120 at Petsmart today. i boughthim a house to hide in, and all three munchkins got new toys, and lotsof treats. course i'm broke now, but i wanted to spoil my kiddies, itmade me feel alot better about my test stuff.

This weekend will be the big introduction of Sully to his sisters, i am very excited.

Nicole

Oh Nicole I am sorry for you about yourtest, I hope that your written results turn out for you, and like yousaid you can have more PJ time.

Everything will happen when the time is right, you obviously have to do"other things" before this, don't be too down on yourself, and I betthe furkids enjoyed the pressies!

Sullivan Pictures finally!!!!! WooHOO!!!!!:highfive: And handsome as ever I may add, such a happy looking rabbit!!

Thanks Ariel, that means alot to me.

(did i mention the PJs are going to include chocolate ice-cream?)

i am going to try taking some pictures of the first meeting tween Sul,and Kweli, and Rue, and i was wondering, should i let each girl meethim while he is inside his cage and they are out, or bring the girls inone by one inside their cages?

Thanks for any ideas, i want it to be as least traumatic for all as possible.

Nicole

Latest posts

Back