Sudbury Vets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kahlin

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm in North Bay and am not thrilled with the vet care here. I was wondering what some options in Sudbury are...I checked out the link for Ontario Rabbit Savy Vets already, and saw:

Dr Verhagen
Lasalle Animal Hospital
1560 Lasalle Blvd
Sudbury ON
P3E 2W8

Anyone gone there? What was treated? Teagan might need to be tested for EC, be put under to get her teeth fixed up, or be treated for an ear infection.

I'd like details if possible because too many vets have been recommended to me that I didn't feel were qualified to deal with uncommon issues. If I have to, Teagan and I will be making the trek to Guelph. But, Sudbury is much closer.

Hi
I was thinking that maybe if you also posted this same message in the main forum that more people from your area might see it and respond. It's OK for it to be in more than one forum :)
Hope that you hear from someone soon. We have a lot of Canadian members !
Maureen

Thanks. I figured here was the best suited forum, but kind of figured it might not get as many views. I will try it elsewhere. :) Especially since I'd like to get her in ASAP.

I can't help you with local vets in your area but you certainly put together a string of terms that caught my attention......EC, teeth and ear infection gets my attention every time. I would be very interested in what is going on.....and I can help a vet if necessary.

Randy

Teagan had a situation a few months ago where one side of her mouth was funny. Sort of like paralyzed, but pulled up tight.

I took her to one vet who thought it was an inner ear infection, but wanted to rule out teeth issues. She didn't feel comfortable working with teeth, so referred me elsewhere.

The 2nd vet thought she saw an obstruction in Teag's mouth and so Teagan was put under. But they didn't find anything. It was kind of a too bad-so sad thing.

I kept up with the meds I had left from vet#1 and she went back to normal.

I noticed today that it's starting again. It's barely noticeable, but I know it's coming back. From the sounds of it, it is an inner ear thing.

Latest posts

Back