Stupid Pride!

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

paul2641

Reaction score
Stupid Swyer once again went over pestering Sebastian so now for the second time, Swyer has a bitten nose first time it wasn't anything to worry about but this time it is alot bigger a bite, I just cleaned it up and we will just have to wait for it to scab over. He was in the run but jumped it! So he now has a wierd chunk of nose missing! Don't even ask me about why he was In a run that he can jump please don't ask!

Reaction score
clean it with q tips dipped in a diluted betadine solution
you can also apply a little neosporin but he will most likely lick it off; the most important thing is to keep that bite clean so an abscess won't form

gizmos mom

Reaction score
I know some veterinarians will allow you to send e-mails etc. Perhaps you could call your vet, explain the situation and send a picture via e-mail to see if he has any extra recommendations and to make sure further measures don't need to be taken.

Sabine

Reaction score
You may try some sort of netting over the runs if it becomes a problem. Sorry to hear about the nose. Mine even manage to get little cuts through the bars:(

paul2641

Reaction score
Sabine wrote:
You may try some sort of netting over the runs if it becomes a problem. Sorry to hear about the nose. Mine even manage to get little cuts through the bars:(
We just redid the run so it now is way more secure!