Stretch Maggie Stretch!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penna

Reaction score
On Wednesday I made Maggie a new cage, using two boxes of the black Organize-It's from Target. I did use both the connecters and the zip ties, andI even bought some dowle rods for extra support, but ended up not using them. The cage is like a rock, and especially fora not-even-two-pound-full-grown-bun. xD

The cage is three stories high, and 2 grids by 2 grids. And is similar to stephiemarie78's cage for Snoopy.

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=15348&forum_id=21&page=6

So much thanks to her for the design.

I used vinly that was left over from the kitch quite a few years ago. I was worried it'd be too slippery for her, but it isn't too slippery suprisenly.

One thing I've noticed Maggie doing so much since she's moved in, is stretching up on her hind legs. She'll put her front paws on the sides of the cage as high as they'll go and stretch. This is something she couldn't do in her old pet store cage which was way too tiny.

She loves her new cage. I hope to have pictures in herewithin the next day. :)

And maybe a video of her enjoying her cage also.

I know Belle's defintally getting jelous of Maggie cage, despite me telling Belle that Maggie got the cage only because she's not allowed to run around the entire day. Belle's perfectly pottytrained, and is only in her cage from around 11PM until 6-8AM, and then let out the entire day to run around. But I will probably end up building a cage for Belle too. xD

Maggie's having a little trouble getting to the second and third levels, or at least, jumping down. She'll go up, but won't go down. So for now, I've put a plastic container upside down for her to use a step, and her hut that came with her petstore cage as a step for her for the third level.

Penna, that's a great looking cage. I bet Maggie loves it. Is that her in your Avitar? If so she's ADORABLE.

Look forward to see pictures of her in it.

Susan:runningrabbit:

Thanks. :)

That's her in my avitar. She LOVES her baseball cap. But she only gets to play with it if she's a good girl (or if mommy gives in to her cutenss). I think she's catching on that there is no prize at the bottom of her food dish, so there's no need to tip it over. I honestly think she can tell when I'm upset, whether it's because of hermesses,or because of something else. I'll sit on the couch and be reading, and she'll come over to me, look at me, and then lay down next to me. Something she would never too because she's too busy being a hyper fur ball.

Belle is the complete opposite of Maggie though. She's very laid back and loves to just lay next to me and have me pet her.

i love their homes. don't worry though, my buns cadbury and patches are quite the little piggies also. I guess it's part of the fun of being a bun :biggrin2:

Yay for Maggie! Sounds like she really loves her new cage!

I was wondering, how does the door work when you use both connectors and zip ties?? Like, doesn't the connector get in the way?...

I just don't put a connector there, and use only zip ties.

Sounds like Maggie loves her new cage! Aren't NIC great?

gwhoosh wrote:
Yay for Maggie! Sounds like she really loves her new cage!

I was wondering, how does the door work when you use both connectors and zip ties?? Like, doesn't the connector get in the way?...

Latest posts

Back